Welcome to the Forums
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thinking of leaving due to the massive in balance.

Ok i have played the game since the start and i must say it is a good game but am getting a little P***ed off with the fact i can be attacked by a low level and not be able to counter attack them i hope this issue is looked at ASAP as i don't think i am alone in this way of thinking.yes have it so high levels can't attack low levels but at least let people counter attack the people who attack them.(will give it another month and if nothing done about it then i sorry but i going to have to stop playing.)

Ok bye, the mod already make idea & suggestion thread. Go complain there not here
    "Givro eterna amizicia", vow of eternal friendship.

hello!
    we have said before, the team is working on this matter! please have a little more patience.thanks for understanding

Hello again StrikeForce1!
    Actually the counter attack option is already available. Anyone that attacks you ( regardless his\her's level) appear on your Battle Log (Home section). There you have the option to Battle or to Sanction them.The Battle option is available only 1 time. All those players that have attacked you will soon appear on a revenge list.
    Please check this out and if you have further questions let us know!

just went to home section, and i saw a lower level player attacking me, i try to attack 1 time back, and i got the message that you can not attack a lower level player

Daft, the same thing happens to me. Don't think Radu knows what he is talking about.

same today for me cannot take revenge on them unless your a RAS member then they attack all levels regardless

If Guys played the game as well as you piss and moan about the game you might get somewhere

Hello guys
    Please remember : if you want to counter-attack an opponent just click ''battle'' FROM THE HOME SCREEN, NOT ON THE ATTACKER PROFILE ! it works 100 %
    should you encounter any more problems, leet us know

it is working now
    Last edited by Daft Bugger; 01-15-2012 at 10:46 AM.