Welcome to the Forums
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: sanctions

Administrator
    TaKeOver, thank you for your suggestions. Soon we will have a poll feature in our game and we will post your suggestions over there, to see how the majority of the players feel about this.

Let us know if you have any other suggestions regarding the Sanctions Board.

The W@W sanctions were pretty straight forward. I believe there was a minimum limit depending on certain factors (other Ex W@W players might be able to remember better than me on these) and any other player could bump the price up by adding to it. This setup was fun in the fact of the target might have what we called long health (even better it they were online as they could re-heal on purpose).

It did have its downside because some players who knew they couldn't win, yet they would still hit the target in order to drain heath for someone stronger to take the bounty. A suggestion to combat that scenario is that a player will only lose health if he is defeated in an attack while on the sanction board

Another headache was "fame hunters". These people would wait till someone put up a big bounty on another player, and then add the minimum amount on top in order to make a name for themselves. To combat this might I suggest that if a bounty is placed of say $1.0 million, then that figure should become the new minimum amount for anyone wanting to bump the price up. Each time the bounty is raised, that then becomes the new minimum limit. It will stop players just adding say $100k in order to get their name in lights on the cheap so to speak. Or another way is....If player "A" pays $1.0 million, and player "B" adds a smaller amount, players "A" name remains as current sanction-er.

Just a couple ideas

I miss W@W sanction parties, It's always full of sanctioned players.

i agree with Gunner,,it's way to much.why have it if most people can't use it.

Quote Originally Posted by USS 5th Fleet View Post
    I miss W@W sanction parties, It's always full of sanctioned players.
    yes and i remember a time when there was atleast 30 players on sanction at once, the good old days

Quote Originally Posted by TaKeOver View Post
    You should allow us to sanction someone if they are already dead or hiding in the clinic. Some people hide in the clinic all day (AFA-Ace) until they decide to come out and attack weaker players then they go back and hide in the clinic to keep their win percentage high. If the weak players could sanction them when they are hiding, then the strong players would have a chance to get revenge for the weak players. You should also make it so that when you do sanction someone there health go's to 100% when they show up on the board. most of the sanctions i've collected have been one shot kills. If someone spends 700 million to sanction someone that is bullying them, then they should at least have the satisfaction of knowing that the bully will suffer several losses rather then a one loss death worth 700M
    amen brother