Welcome to the Forums
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: sanctions

sanctions

They cost to much cash .
    Can you plz lower the price .

Hello !
    Please notice that every player's "worth" is different from one to another...( player's hourly income x 5 ) !

Yea but Radu, like Attic and Gunner said, its way too much. The Sanctions board would light up like a christmas tree if the minimum fee was lowered. I haven't used it even once.

ive only managed to get one sanction and have only ever seen 4 people on it. i wish it was like w@w, now that was fun.
    at least everybody got a shot at it.

I wish someone would sanction me!

Administrator
    Let us know more about how was it in w@w. Post your suggestions here, we would like to improve the sanction feature with your help. As for the price, as Radu mentioned, it's 5 x their hourly income. Maybe adding a feature where a few players can contribute with smaller amounts in order to place a "collective sanction"? What do you think about this?

Maybe adding a feature where a few players can contribute with smaller amounts in order to place a "collective sanction"?

They did this in W@W and it worked well .

You should allow us to sanction someone if they are already dead or hiding in the clinic. Some people hide in the clinic all day (AFA-Ace) until they decide to come out and attack weaker players then they go back and hide in the clinic to keep their win percentage high. If the weak players could sanction them when they are hiding, then the strong players would have a chance to get revenge for the weak players. You should also make it so that when you do sanction someone there health go's to 100% when they show up on the board. most of the sanctions i've collected have been one shot kills. If someone spends 700 million to sanction someone that is bullying them, then they should at least have the satisfaction of knowing that the bully will suffer several losses rather then a one loss death worth 700M

jeez, this forum sucks, more pussies whining , just play the goddamn game and less of the bitching , ffs, a pack of 'bitches with balls ' is what passes for players in this game these days, time to get off the oestrogen supplements guys