Welcome to the Forums

Russian H347 unavalable?

This is what I have gotten repeatedly when selecting the item
    An unexpected error occurred. Please try again!

Hey, I f I cannot get any response from any developer on this issue, I guess it is not different that any other game beginning and is not worth defending.
    I have been patient, and I have moved on, I had to look at using points for some other unit as I got NO response, so I sost out on the unit I had originally selected.
    If this is the service level, I can see no reason to advocate this over a familar and previously worked game.

Quote Originally Posted by HiH View Post
    Hey, I f I cannot get any response from any developer on this issue, I guess it is not different that any other game beginning and is not worth defending.
    I have been patient, and I have moved on, I had to look at using points for some other unit as I got NO response, so I sost out on the unit I had originally selected.
    If this is the service level, I can see no reason to advocate this over a familar and previously worked game.
    Try using the "Report/Contact this App" link to contact the developers.
    They solved a problem i was having pretty quickly.

Administrator
    HiH,
    The error has been fixed for a few days, sorry for not posting a reply.
    Arne, thanks for the info provided, you should use the "Report/Contact this App" link when you are having an issue like this one, it may be fixed faster.
    Thank you for reporting this!