Hi Dev's !

My name is Billy and you will see me be active in game and on the boards. I have a few suggestions. Please let me know the feasibility of doing them or not doing them when you get some time.

1) Linking to players.

When will we be able to create links to players that we can post ? You can make the links expire after 24 hours so that no one gets pummeled forever or bullied. The reason for this request is because it will foster team playing and if someone DOES get bullied they can get help from their allies/clans. the 24 hour cut off ensures that no one is bullied forever. It will also foster the sanction board being used more and probably increase your revenue stream as you can make it a gold or honor points based purchase.

2) I like the fact that we can't accidentally attack an ally. I do NOT like the fact that anyone cannot attack anyone. I suggest putting an end to the level caps.

This would make weak players get better, foster increased alliance/team play, and increase revenue stream as people who tend to get their butts kicked would spend money on gold to buy skill points and or units. If one of my allies is getting beat on I would be able to help them if I could attack the person and damage their win/loss ratio and take their cash.

3) A way for players to compensate other players.

I run as a Mercenary. In a previous game we started doing this and it was absolutely a blast. Lets say you were getting abused by another player or group of players. The Mercenaries would enter into a contract where we had different prices for different attacks. We would get compensated in game and go after our targets. This service actually was a lot of fun and made people really happy. I would love to be able to do this again. What do you think ? We charged items and in game cash and gifts as compensation. It was really fun.

4) Create an in game system to run polls.

For instance with all my above suggestions you could run in game polls for a week and offer a few free gold pieces as a thanks for participating and it would get you a general idea of what the players like or don't like.

So far I am really enjoying the game. I really like all the gifting and sharing back and forth. Reminds me of a previous war game we all loved. If you could make some tweaks you would have a massive following and a good revenue stream as a result.

Billy
~MERC~ Shadow