Welcome to the Forums

Thread: Show money

Show money

It would be nice that you are able to see how much money there is out of the bank before you attack

Administrator
    Hi Daft Bugger,
    Thank you, we will consider your suggestion - maybe showing a hint on which players have more money and which have less to give you a general idea if your goal is to collect money.

lol, you guys are gamers yourself, Mister Daft Bugger, lol

I'm not quite sure that would be a great idea to be honest. Well for some anyway. No offense intended Daft Bugger, but when your stats read "EFFs Executioner Daft Bugger Level 264 | Worth: $100.00K" I cant fail to wonder how you have survived while your bases are producing approx $20k per hour when players of your level are producing anywhere between $50mil - $200 per hr. Also most players are cautious enough to vault unused moneys (with the odd exception) and my own personal experience has shown me that if i'm lucky enough to catch someones money, its generally a small amount and not worth my while. I would find that showing what someone has outside their vault would become influential as to whom or not we attack. And also detrimental to those who have invested in their bases. as the chances are they may have a more tempting amount outside their vault than say someone only worth $100k, and thus be attacked more than the player only worth $100K....Or is this your objective...

I personally hit for XP and honor points from those players higher than me....its not personal....And if they are caught with money out, thats a bonus.
    Last edited by Sweet Revenge; 02-06-2012 at 11:21 PM.

again to many words, i just sold all my bases because i found other ways to get my money,how ,,much money you have out has nothing to do with how much you are worth

Ok let me spell it out.....Its not often that you find someone with more than a couple million....at yours and my lvl, that amount wouldn't buy cigarette papers for our troops . And most players vault money they don't use...Well like i said...Most!! Those that do are either sloppy or attention seekers..lol. I have been caught just twice (while distracted) and only for a couple $k

And what do you mean "again too many words"? I've made only 4 posts in total in this forum....And if they are too long for you to comprehend...don't try reading them!

Who died and made you the word limit police?
    Last edited by Sweet Revenge; 02-07-2012 at 11:10 AM.

lol, you are funny, word police, iam dutch and just to lazy to read long things

i told you dutch cannot be translated good, when you use a machine a real dutch guy see ths right away