Welcome to the Forums

Is there a reason we can't share.

My self and a few of my friends have noted we are unable to share when we collect from are base is this a bug or is there a reason?

Yes... I Hope Devs Are Not Stealing The Individual Collects From Us. Options Of Individual Collects Are Very Important To Us. Plus All The Posts Have To Do The Game Good. ~DOD~PAPA KA-BOOooOOooOOM

Administrator
    Hi,

We have noticed that a few of our players tried to cheat the feed limits by opening multiple tabs with the game and then share from all of them. Options like "Collect" or "Share Wealth" are supposed to be working once every 2-3 hours, but as we said, some of the players tried to avoid these limits. Yesterday we have fixed this glitch - if you post feeds from multiple tabs, the other players will be able to collect only from one of them, the other ones will say that you have already collected the bonus.
    Hope you'll understand that this was the fair thing to be done about players that tried to take an advantage.
    The time that you'll have to wait from one share until your next share is 2 hours for the Collect/Collect All option, 2 hours for the Share Wealth option, 4 hours for the Build option.

This is BS 90% of my bases building are ready in an hour and half and a lot of my friends look forward to me sharing the wealth the devs have real messed up this time they need to have another look at the cool down time or a lot of people may just walk away from the game.