Welcome to the Forums
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by King Leoric View Post
    Oh come on. What is this there are some guys called RAS Animal and RAS Bionicle X what is their problem they have been attacking me for no reason for 2 weeks non-stop
    I hit you because you have a 90+% win ratio and do not deserve it - Quit crying a build a defense if you don't like it!! I get honor hitting you, and you are not the only one I hit - I have tons of ammo I have to use up. Stay in the clinic or get hit!! This is a war game.......

well you should also see that at lvl 200 plus there are not as many targets to hit so there is not a lot of choice but to hit anyone left on your battleboard after hitting all non playing enemies and any 1 else that is above you you are left with no choice but to hit lower lvl players on your bb, best advice i can give is don't lvl as fast as you can as you cannot equip your army at the same rate as you lvl. also james i see you listed 4 players above and you presume they are all RAS i'll help you out here if they aint got RAS in the name they aint in RAS ......DOHHHHH !!!!!!! you a higher lvl than me now and i like it that way coz you are way to easy a target and you don't seem to know where the bank money button is KA ching honor and cash........ so to summarise it's your own fault for levelling like a nutter have a nice day Y'all

4 players above and you presume they are all RAS i'll help you out here if they aint got RAS in the name they aint in RAS ......DOHHHHH !!!!!!!
    Again another one dribbling out of their arse, a lot of you don't have RAS in your title, oh lets see, Jenni Fox for example, hell she has EFF in her title and we know she is RAS, so dont give me that bull.
    As for the money, the only time you can nab any from me, is if I am otherwise engaged in another part of the game. otherwise I bank asap

James, before you go telling people they are talking out their "arse", you might want to look into what this game is all about.

As stated before, Its a WAR GAME! and as anyone will tell you, fighting/attacking/battling is all par for the course and what the game was intended for. Wars are also between 2 or more factions (in this case clans/alliances/groups). If attacking certain criteria was against any rules, then i'm sure the developers would have restricted such activities. You see its the same ol same ol. The little guys get hit by the big guys and complain to the devs. They in turn restrict that activity, and then the little guy grows a pair (safe behind is protective wall) and starts hitting the bigger guy. The bigger guy then complains that smaller players are knocking out defensive boosts and so creates a new issue for the Devs to combat.

Now to totally blow the minds of ex farmville players that have come across the page to play this game.

Everyone starts out on lvl 1 and works their way up (note the word EVERYONE!) We all have to go through the same strategy of running down health to avoid unwanted attention until such times as we can hold our own. Its called building a strong army and using it to attack and defend. I personally have been going back and forth with select players at various stages of the game. I hit them, they hit me (its what war games are about remember). I dont take it personally, and i believe that neither do they. But during that process I LEARN from it.

Some people think this is all about racing to be No:1 on the leader board like they do in farmville/Cityville etc. If thats how they like to play...so be it, but they are weak because they have not got the units to support them, and therefore others hit them for honor points.

This game offers rewards for doing all sort of things...That includes attacking others big OR small. Perhaps before you shoot your mouth off about honor and telling people they talk out of their arse, you should go look to see what those rewards are!!
    Last edited by Sweet Revenge; 02-07-2012 at 10:31 AM.

ah sweet revenge, shut up please, so many words to just talk bullshit, just hit me as much as you can, you are a loser al the way

Sweet Revenge, show any post on any forum, where I. I repeat I. Have complained about being hit.
    I only advised one player to grow stronger, as that it what I strive to do. Having only been in the game a short period of time, I still have a long way to go before I can build up suitable defense and attack capability. I am working on it.
    Certainly not complaining about it, I was amazed to see that I did actually start at level one, that did leave me a little nonplussed.

Daft Bugger....Get a life fella....You hate my posts because you struggle to read...and as for hitting you...I hit you enough as it is...and collect money off you when your stupid enough to leave it out for me. Have you got through me yet??? NO... So put up or shut up!!!!

James...I didn't say you complained...I said players complain. I was just saying before made derogatory comments about people you don't know (and that applies to you Daft Bugger) ...check the reasons behind why people attack others, be it higher or lower levels

Remember its a war game!

Ooops

Sweet Revenge
    Level 212
    $0
    603 honor points
    16 XP
    10 damage
    4 supplies
    -$0
    18 damage
    EFFs Executioner Daft Bugger