Welcome to the Forums
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    From RAS unknown, 4 players above and you presume they are all RAS i'll help you out here if they aint got RAS in the name they aint in RAS ......DOHHHHH !!!!!!!
    If that's not a snide statement, that's why I told him he is talking shite, if you dish it out expect it back.
    The point I made was a valid one, not all are displaying the RAS banner, as are EFF,
    If you wish to be treated with courtesy and respect, then that's how you should treat others. I didn't come to the forum to get involved in a personal slagging match, at the same time I wont accept idiotic dribbling.

James, Sorry to point this out, but it was in fact you that shot the 1st disrespectful statement when you wrote this..

"RAS have a different game strategy to others, They appear to be quite content to climb up the leader board by attacking, big deal, imho it's a phyricc victory when you attack a weaker player, I'm certainly not going to lose any sleep over it. I can just imagine them sitting at their comps beating off when they bbeat someone at the press of a key."

As you say "If you wish to be treated with courtesy and respect, then that's how you should treat others. I didn't come to the forum to get involved in a personal slagging match, at the same time I wont accept idiotic dribbling.".

Just saying!

Daft Bugger..
    Why oh why do you come in here just to trash talk ?
    Why don't you go back to farmville or Cityville and trash talk there with the rest of the kids
    and leave what you don't understand well alone .

Daft Bugger. Is that the extent of your education? I'm sitting pretty on the board....Cant see you in my feed yet!... Shall i come back next month or something?

8 hours ago
    You were attacked by SPA/EFF PSYCHO SOCKY.
    You won, gaining 3 experience and taking 10 damage.
    Sanction ยท Battle

At least your mate has spirit....lol

shut up jenni,
    PMSL

Just as i thought your just a kid
    go back to farmville

Ya ya, jenni girl, iam just a kid, a bit old and with not much hair left, but just a kid, so now whil you shut up

Hey Boy!!!
    you still trash talking? Farmville is waiting for you

off the record just between you and I James if any 1 knows who is in RAS and who we have in other clan's it is me but don't tell any 1 else please

@ RAS Unknown
    what is James going on about?
    Is he in RAS ?
    I wonder is he a spy ?
    or is he just idiotic dribbling ?