Welcome to the Forums
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Holy Moses, I cant remember what clan i'm in. Any chance you guys can check to see?

I'm not quite sure....Was it AFA, RAS, SPA/EFF, SOC? or maybe just Henry the mild mannered janitor

Exactly why I said I attack higher level players. I am only lvl 154, and i repeatedly beat people over level 200. And the only person who attacks me on a regular basis is AFA Creebird.(thats how she flirts with me). So im not gonna get much honor points only "defending my bases".. And besides, I like to attack, as do most RAS players. So deal with it, or go play a non-war game.

Administrator
    Please understand that this is just a game, don't take the attacks on a personal level. Attacks are part of the game, we have tried to make them balanced enough for both the attacker and the defender. As you all know, attacking a lower level player involves certain limitations for the attacker.
    If you don't like loosing to the same players you either have to improve your attack/defense strength or place a sanction on your attacker.
    We certainly don't encourage bullies that are placing or claiming sanctions repeatedly or bullies that attack lower level players (there are limits for these situations) but if you are being attacked just for being on someone else's battle board there's nothing wrong or unfair about it.

Please treat other players with respect and every lost battle like it's meant to make you stronger!
    Thank you!

well I see that the crying and whining has not changed , its a browser game , nothing more, if you can't take being attacked and beaten on here, I got to wonder how you manage to cope with all the crap that goes on in the real world , just man the hell up , get some decent units , understand the game , and most importantly HAVE FUN.......

Hey look, this is totally unfair. I see Steven Kennedy (lvl 321) beat me (lvl 223) up twice the other day. TWICE!! I mean come on!! What makes it worse is a little birdie told me he was bragging and celebrating about it. Can i report him for Bullying or something.....he is after all 98 lvls above me!...lol

Or maybe not!...lol

Sweet Revenge
    Level 223

$1,818,772
    774 honor points
    10 XP
    12 damage
    5 supplies

-$1,818,772
    16 damage
    20% defense boost

Stephen Kennedy
    Level 321
    Last edited by Sweet Revenge; 02-13-2012 at 05:07 PM.

~O~ Can someone send me a moral pack, my guns my guns have run dry! ~O~

damn i just made bully rank :-(

RAS The Unknown
    Level 239

$0
    1112 honor points
    25 XP
    12 damage
    5 supplies
    20% attack boost
    -$0
    20 damage

SPA/EFF STONER SOCKY
    Level 394

Battle Log

19 hours ago
    You were attacked by uwesnakebite.
    You won, gaining 2 experience and taking 15 damage.
    Sanction · Battle

21 hours ago
    You were attacked by SPA/EFF STONER SOCKY.
    You won, gaining 2 experience and taking 15 damage.
    Sanction · Battle

1 day ago
    You were attacked by ACE.
    You won, gaining 2 experience and taking 18 damage.
    Sanction · Battle

1 day ago
    You were attacked by EFF-7Th Cavalry.
    You won, gaining 3 experience and taking 9 damage.
    Sanction · Battle

1 day ago
    You were attacked by EFF-7Th Cavalry.
    You won, gaining 3 experience and taking 8 damage.
    Sanction · Battle

Toughen up you little ole biddies, it's a war game.

For those of you who are wondering, I try to fill up my attacks first with the NPC Generals before hitting other "real" players. But there are times where I have no choice, I've destroyed the NPC's so much that they are regularly not available to hit... so that's when I hit you all.
    It's a WAR GAME. You're gonna get hit. I try to spread the damage as much as possible. But, (and this IS important), if you've been a pain in the butt to me or my allies, it truly becomes a WAR GAME. I like smashing people who've made a point to make me irritated. Turd Rifle found that out. So did a couple of others.
    I'm not un-defeatable. I've been beat before by good players. Have no problem admitting that. But those of you who don't plan for good base income or a tough army, all I can say is, "YOU'RE SCREWED".

Machiavelli