Welcome to the Forums
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Turd Rifle...LOL, (gets my vote for best new name)

What you all may NOT realize is that while they are attacking you multiple times, it's not in a ROW.
    I have about 80 Supply points.
    This means I can attack quite a bit, especially if I use the "Doctor" feature, level up, and use my gifted bonus supply crate...
    What happens then, is I hit each person once, then hit someone else, (I've already exhausted/killed the NPC Generals), then when the battle board refreshes again, (for the third time), that first person is on it again if they aren't dead or heavily damaged. I've had the same players come up multiple times in a couple of minutes of battling and I've hit them repeatedly, but always with another player in between so that I get the MAXIMUM number of HONOR POINTS.

i.e. while your battle log may look like I've attacked you four or five times in a row, what has actually happened is the following:

Attacking player A
    Attacking player B
    Attacking player C
    Attacking player A
    Attacking player C
    Attacking player A

As you can see, player A has been hit three times in a matter of seconds, but NOT consecutively, (as that would diminish Honor Points collected). When you've got a lot of supply points, you're gonna battle quite a few people a LOT and MANY times over.

Please learn to think with your brain. Use the other part for sitting on...
    Machiavelli
    Last edited by Machiavelli; 05-27-2012 at 05:13 PM.

p.s. sorry if I sounded a little harsh in the end there. It's a war game. I fight in war games, farm in farming games, and race in racing games. When you start confusing what you're supposed to do in each type of game and doing the wrong thing, it's time to take a step back, consider your strategy/options, and then try again differently.

Machiavelli
    Last edited by Machiavelli; 05-27-2012 at 09:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Machiavelli View Post
    p.s. sorry if I sounded a little harsh in the end there. It's a war game. I fight in war games, farm in farming games, and race in racing games. When you start confusing what your supposed to do in each type of game and doing the wrong thing, it's time to take a step back, consider your strategy/options, and then try again differently.

Machiavelli
    {translation mode} [" Reach back,pull your head outcher arse, and get a flippin' clue"]

Machiavelli...I did not figure you as a farmer.Your crops might be nuclear and we would not want that would we??And Thanks for the Info,i have been going about this all wrong.

I could only think that you were either sanctioned or they were increasing their win tally.

RAS does it to me too. I just don't complain about it. You should be fighting fire with RETURN FIRE.

I am posted on the bounty board all the time(until the new boss thing)by RAS and almost always had the bounty picked up by RAS.I cannot say whether that is coincidence or by design,but it is part of the game and letting get to you so bad as to start being nasty you should probably step back and take a small break.Trust me,i was the guy being nasty because of being hit and it made things much worse for me.Some of the people on this post can probably back me up on that because i have done it to them in the past.

I think there should be a limit to how many times you can be attacked by the same player. Alway`s RAS !!!!

Everyone hates us because we are ~ras~ nothing new there.... Point being is if your not ~ras~ your a serious target point blank... in this game or any other, just the way we roll

other players and clans also attack lower players like the sockpuppets, so if you want to complain please include other clans and players and not single out when your facts are totally wrong.
    ~RAS~ Grave Digger

We have many ~ras~ dedicated members and troops :-) I don't think I have ever attacked you (yet) lol I get attacked all the time from certain players and clans higher and lower levels, it's part of the game. When I started off i was always being attacked by higher lvl players, don't wine and cry just suck it up and fight back.

~ras~ forever :-)
    ~RAS~ Grave Digger