Welcome to the Forums
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Attacking for no reason

Oh come on. What is this there are some guys called RAS Animal and RAS Bionicle X what is their problem they have been attacking me for no reason for 2 weeks non-stop

It's what they do, you should see my revenge list, nothing but RAS members on it

bank your money, battle the non players, get your health below 20 and they cant really touch you, if you leave your health high, then it's possible you are an easy target

Same here. That is what some idiot RAS players do. Some RAS are cool and I have a couple as allies. James is right, battle the non-players as much as possible to keep your health around 20 or lower.

Thought I was playing EFFing Farmville and a war game broke out

Holy crap, You guys are getting attacked by RAS?????? Thats messed up man, their not suppose to be attacking people in this game..... You guys should report all those attacks to the devs........Lmao, toughen up cupcakes

Quote Originally Posted by TaKeOver View Post
    Holy crap, You guys are getting attacked by RAS?????? Thats messed up man, their not suppose to be attacking people in this game..... You guys should report all those attacks to the devs........Lmao, toughen up cupcakes
    Was I complaining? RAS have a different game strategy to others, They appear to be quite content to climb up the leader board by attacking, big deal, imho it's a phyricc victory when you attack a weaker player, I'm certainly not going to lose any sleep over it. I can just imagine them sitting at their comps beating off when they bbeat someone at the press of a key. Just have to bide my time and play catch up. Strange when you look at the lists, after they have lost a few times, they don't come back

Seriously.. It is a war game, and battles are part of it. Why else would you buy a base, make money, then spend money on units to make you stronger?? I really don't understand why you people complain about being attacked! I only attack people in the green (at or above my level), so don't say we attack weaker players. Saving up 750,000 honor points for the base is impossible without attacking A LOT!!...RAS-SLAUGHTER

Quote Originally Posted by RAS-Slaughter View Post
    Seriously.. It is a war game, and battles are part of it. Why else would you buy a base, make money, then spend money on units to make you stronger?? I really don't understand why you people complain about being attacked! I only attack people in the green (at or above my level), so don't say we attack weaker players. Saving up 750,000 honor points for the base is impossible without attacking A LOT!!...RAS-SLAUGHTER
    I can quite categorically state that as the following will prove,
    !~R.A.S~!-(~H.S~)-YES ME AGAIN !
    Level: 242

~SRT~RANGER
    Level: 269

Whoiswho
    Level: 382

Carpangler
    Level: 262

4 instances of much higher ranked and I presume RAS members giving it whot not, so before you talk out your arse, be sure you have lots of toilet paper

Gain honor points by defeating enemies and use them to buy special items and properties. The stronger your opponent, the greater the number of honor points you receive. Also, you'll gain less honor points if you attack the same enemy repeatedly. You won't gain any honor points when attacking a lower level player.

Reading this, what is there to gain by attacking a lower player? no honour points on offer. maybe a little exp, possibly some cash if it's left out.