Welcome to the Forums

Thread: Honor points.

Honor points.

It would be a nice idea if players could buy skill points with the honour points they collect, like it was possible in worldwar.
    Or possibly trade oil for them, the game needs to move a bit faster, the morale to exp exchange keeps the game quite slow.

Is all You EFFing guys want to do is level up and nothing else lol

Harold, the game has different dimensions for different players, you being in RAS feel obligated to killing everthing in sight, you probably have your health and stamina quite high.
    I prefer to climb up the leaderboard by levelling as much as possible, so by default my health is quite low, being relatively new to the game I have nowhere near the ammunition to challenge RAS, so everytime you hit me, it is a Phyrric victory for you, once I have built up my money and can invest in weaponry, then I may be able to put up some kind of challenge, at the moment I can't touch any of the RAS, funnily enough I am not losing any sleep over it, I play my game.
    The purpose of this thread was to inquire if the honour points and oil have any use apart from buying a few useless weeklys that are voided straight away, as, hang on a minute, everyone gets them.

james, why you talk to this rotten apple, the only thing is beat him in levels, and make him feel like the the fool he is,,

Peter, I will talk to anyone, no matter what alliance they belong to, the fact that Harold beats up on me in the game is neither here nor there, it is only a game after all, Harold has his own strategy and plays the game the way he wants to, no doubt in real life Harold would be a different type of person, I have no way of knowing, therefor I treat him as I would like to be treated, with courtesy.

I like to kill people...RAS-SLAUGHTER

beat me in levels ,your having a laugh,You dumbass, go ahead get up there in levels I dont give a shit it makes it a lot better when I beat you and your 300 levels ahead hahahahahaha
    Last edited by Harold Chadwick; 02-06-2012 at 04:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by james henderson View Post
    Peter, I will talk to anyone, no matter what alliance they belong to, the fact that Harold beats up on me in the game is neither here nor there, it is only a game after all, Harold has his own strategy and plays the game the way he wants to, no doubt in real life Harold would be a different type of person, I have no way of knowing, therefor I treat him as I would like to be treated, with courtesy.
    Finally someone that actually realises this a game

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by james henderson View Post
    It would be a nice idea if players could buy skill points with the honour points they collect, like it was possible in worldwar.
    Or possibly trade oil for them, the game needs to move a bit faster, the morale to exp exchange keeps the game quite slow.
    This option is not currently in our plans. Thank you for your suggestion, let us know if you have more.