Welcome to the Forums
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

hackers cheats are now plaguing this game too

or so im told if this is true say goodbye to another good war game
    Last edited by Sharon Scotter; 02-07-2012 at 11:31 PM.

yes they are some hacker just beat me
    21 minutes ago
    You were attacked by base hunter.
    You lost, taking 13 damage and losing $0.
    Sanction ยท Battle

im base hunter and im flattered you think im a hacker but im not that good with pcs i wouldnt have a clue how or were to start they can do any checks on my account i can a sure u im no hacker you and the ras lot are attacking me so i hit bck if u dont like it then dont attack me simple ur lot are hitting me levels higher and not on my battle screen so how there doing it is a mistery a hack me thinks lolol
    Last edited by Sharon Scotter; 02-10-2012 at 08:29 AM.

Administrator
    Please send all the messages about cheating/hacking to support [at] warzonefb.com and we will take a closer look. Also, please let us know why/how do you think the reported players are cheating/hacking. Thank you.

So let me get this right -you were told by someone that there was hacking going on but yet you dont know what sort of hacking and by who, grow a pair and stop feeding shit, put up or shut up Sharon

Well i was just gonna start playing this app, but after all the bullcrap that went on with W@W i'm not even gonna start up, was looking forward to wasting all you guys too, hehe.

Barabbas...level 1....retired.

[QUOTE=Barabbas;432]Well i was just gonna start playing this app, but after all the bullcrap that went on with W@W i'm not even gonna start up, was looking forward to wasting all you guys too, hehe.

Barabbas...level 1....retired.[/Q\

Did you play W@W your name dont ring a bell

[QUOTE=Harold Chadwick;435]
    Quote Originally Posted by Barabbas View Post
    Well i was just gonna start playing this app, but after all the bullcrap that went on with W@W i'm not even gonna start up, was looking forward to wasting all you guys too, hehe.

Barabbas...level 1....retired.[/Q\

Did you play W@W your name dont ring a bell
    Yeah, Barabbas, level 400 and something, independent. No problem you not knowing my name, i cannot remember most of you guys too. Giving the game a go after all, level 30 something atm, jackin it in first sign of cheats.

I have not seen a cheat yet
    so there is hope for this game

I played W@W to
    Barabbas was you not Bandti in W@W

Cool

barrabas is gareth wolstenhome if i am not mistaken???????????? please correct if wrong young man :-)