Welcome to the Forums
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

resetting profile

Is there a possibility in future of being able to reset the profile and starting from scratch? This was possible in the old WW game and I wouldn't mind giving it a go.

It's not our fault you screwed up your skill points. Now you gotta deal with it

Quote Originally Posted by TaKeOver View Post
    It's not our fault you screwed up your skill points. Now you gotta deal with it
    Who said anyone screwed up their skill points? Infact I think I am quite ok the way I have disrtibuted them. sitting number 30 on the leader board, so I must be doing something ok.
    I was actually hoping one of the admins would answer.

Quote Originally Posted by james henderson View Post
    Who said anyone screwed up their skill points? Infact I think I am quite ok the way I have disrtibuted them. sitting number 30 on the leader board, so I must be doing something ok.
    I was actually hoping one of the admins would answer.
    I am sorry James but the leader board for levels is a little meaningless in a war game where leveling up fast is the least hardest thing to do

Quote Originally Posted by Harold Chadwick View Post
    I am sorry James but the leader board for levels is a little meaningless in a war game where leveling up fast is the least hardest thing to do
    Yes, I can see the intellectual challenge, Level- Yes v No, Battle Yes v No.
    Depending on which leaderboard you you wish to attain recognition on, isn't it?
    as said previously, you prefer to climb by battling, not so everyone, I really don't have a great deal of options, If I am to attain any kind of money, I have to level faster, which will allow me to catch up somewhat to the higher level players, not many people leave money out on the battle board, unless you catch them when they are busy elsewhere.

"not many people leave money out on the battle board,"

Just hit Caz, she always gives away her money

Administrator
    Please keep the discussion on-topic. James, we will think about your suggestion, thank you. It may be a possible feature to implement in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    Please keep the discussion on-topic. James, we will think about your suggestion, thank you. It may be a possible feature to implement in the future.
    Thank you Admin for the reply, just one small point, if you are going to reprimand someone for going off topic, make it across the board if you don't mind
    I was replying to comments made.

James....the Admin was not reprimanding anyone one in particular.

They said "please keep the discussion on-topic.". There is a full stop at the end of that.
    Your name was at the start of the following sentence concerning your request. :-)