Welcome to the Forums
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I would like to see it so that anyone can attack anyone.

I just want to be on record. lol
    Last edited by ~MERC~ Shadow; 02-28-2012 at 11:47 AM.

I agree fully with the admin.

When attacking a higher level player, they have the advantage of all those Profile Points, generally they've had more time to earn income and buy more units, and also, they have access to units in your level/mission bracket that you may not be able to even buy yet, (which gives them even more power). Attacking a higher level player takes guts and skill, (unless that higher level player is an idiot who didn't plan for fighting anyone except for NPC's).

Meanwhile, when attacking someone lower than you, you are limited to the items in their mission/level bracket and nothing beyond that besides specialty units. This makes more advanced players weaker when attacking weaker players, (I've had people attack me while I was sanctioned that were many levels, (50 or more), greater than me and LOSE because of those limitations, (and I have a moderately good defensive arrangement).

As with any combat, plan, prepare, and select the site and time for battle. Without that philosophy you will LOSE.

Machiavelli

While I agree with the admin on the current rules, I do not agree that posting off topic be constrained...Much humor can be applied to,shall we say, less than intelligent questions(NOT referring to this particular poster) and also can be extremely entertaining....On a side note, ANYTHING that improves the draw of your game should be considered(where legal,LOL)