Welcome to the Forums

Smile select next 25 button????

hi there just thought it would help save a lil time if you had a select next 25 button on your gifting page i have over 200 allies and i gift em all each and every morning which is over 200 clicks sorry to be a pain but i'm getting old and my bones are frail it would help a lot if i could gift with 10 or 20 clicks instead of 250 or so every morning :-) regards RAS The Unknown

thanks for your quick reply ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????????

Administrator
    Hi Ras Unknown,

Sorry for not answering your question quicker. Unfortunately, the pop-up form where you select friends to send them gifts is managed by Facebook, therefore we cannot add an auto-select 25 friends option. It would be indeed helpful for those who send lots of gifts. Thank you for your suggestion, let us know if you have any others.

god these admin are very polite, unlike those in w@w.

they are lovely people here lol i forgot i asked this one and just see you had replied thanks for getting back to me i shall employ one of my sons to gift people for me :-) don't worry it won't cost me i shall just feed him more than the others :-)