Welcome to the Forums

Thread: How can this Be

How can this Be

4 minutes ago
    You were attacked by William.
    You lost, taking 13 damage and losing $1,586.

Sanction · Battle · Details4 minutes ago
    You lost, taking 13 damage and losing $334.

Sanction · Battle · Details4 minutes ago
    You lost, taking 13 damage and losing $269.

Sanction · Battle · Details6 minutes ago
    You won, gaining 3 experience and taking 12 damage.

Sanction · Battle · Details7 minutes ago
    You lost, taking 14 damage

How does a Level 107 be able too do this i want an answer please developers!

lmfao, i want an answer devs, lol

its easy, if you would of had your head in the game you will know he spent between £500-1000 on this game and spent it on skill points. hes been beating practically everyone. 250 lvls above him.
    pissed alot of people off especially with the abuse he leaves on your message board. trust me, just stay away or he will abuse you non stop.

btw what lvl are you?

William ⋅ 11 days ago
    RAS-berry ... use and abuse at will ... and there is no need for your cowardly pack attacks either azzhole .... I do spend a lot of cash to do it ... it's mine to spend !!
    Delete ⋅ Block User

William ⋅ 11 days ago
    Just one more RAS punch bitch I can abuse whenever I please ... you do suck dick don't you? Well, you do now bitch
    Delete ⋅ Block User
    William ⋅ 11 days ago
    You RAS-berry bitches need to join a real task force ... may as well join me you all my bitches now anyway HO-BOY Hee he he he ... never send a boy to do a mans job
    Delete ⋅ Block User
    Last edited by AtticGeneral; 03-26-2012 at 12:25 PM.

[QUOTE=AtticGeneral;518]lmfao, i want an answer devs, lol

its easy, if you would of had your head in the game you will know he spent between £500-1000 on this game and spent it on skill points. hes been beating practically everyone. 250 lvls above him.
    pissed alot of people off especially with the abuse he leaves on your message board. trust me, just stay away or he will abuse you non stop.

it would have taken a lot more that 500 to 1000 pounds .If he has spent the money to do it more power to him i have my doubts and have sent those to the devs as for abusing me i dont really give a rats ass as its just a game and if thats the way he wants to act then he is the one with the problem

So developers please explain this

28 minutes ago
    William placed a bounty of $806,400,000 on your head!
    Sanction · Battle · Details

40 minutes ago
    William placed a bounty of $806,400,000 on your head!
    Sanction · Battle · Details

How is it that this person can sanction me twice in less than 12 minutes he should only be able to do one every day not 2

Administrator
    Hi Harold, AtticGeneral,

Sorry for the delay in answering,
    For the inappropriate comments: use the "Block" button when you want to stop someone from posting on your profile. When a player gets a few blocks in a few days it gets our attention, we look over his comments and may block them from posting any comment for a period (1 day, 3 days, 1 week and so on). Or you may use the support email address support@warzonefb.com to report such inappropriate comments. Appropriate measures have been taken in this case.

For the sanction limit question, we have two limits on this manner:
    - one may sanction another player two times in a day
    - one can be sanctioned 5 times in a day (no matter who's placing the sanction)

Please let us know if you have any other questions, sorry if sometimes it will take longer for us to respond.
    For a faster response, please use the support email support@warzonefb.com. Thank you

Harold Chadwick
    Thought I was playing EFFing Farmville and a war game broke out
    that is just so damn funny, looks like a war game broke out and someone doesn't have a tin helmet

Thanks for making that clear Deves and James you fail again

Uh oh... I see that the forum is picking up speed. People are figuring out they can post here. Harold, what level is William? I've not met him yet and he sounds scary, (and also like a big spender).

william i think got his account blocked, he abused almost everyone, he spent loads over nite and lost it all, this is an old post