Welcome to the Forums
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    does anyone have problems with trying to give friends gifts

Nope. My biggest issue till I got rid of 200 allies was just the fact that I was inundated with gifts. Now with only 50 allies, my gifting is much more manageable. I hated spending that much time accepting and returning gifts. It's the fighting that I come to do.

Though I will add allies who post on the forum. All others are out of luck until they come here. I want people to join in the festivities here and I'm not gonna be an ally of someone who doesn't come to the party.
    Last edited by Machiavelli; 06-15-2012 at 09:48 PM.

Question...Is there a chance to make hits for low level players say -5 below your level?

Best Equipment

I'm sorry for possible repetitiveness, but does the game have a list of equipment based on their attack and/or defense value, and where can I link to it?

Yes, that would be in the inventory section, where it tells you attack pts., defense pts. and how much that item costs. Otherwise to see over all points you can look in you profile which will show total attack and defense points for your total Items, the only other way too see pts. is to look at the details of battles. When you attack the detail section shows all of you attack pts. and when someone attacks you it will show all of you defense pts.

Thank you Derrinkuyu and Iron Nuts, those two comments make a great addition for the Warzone Guide.

I still don't understand the battle formula. I spend tons of money buying defense units, but they will never show in my battle details. Only the useless ones will show with lower defense stat

the strategy in battles for your defence is supposed to be random, yes?
    so what are the odds of being attacked 5 times in a row where both yours and your attackers strategys are exactly the same?.....thats not random, two or three the same, ok, but 5?....

and again, i was attacked and the strategys were the same, this time it was 4 in a row.
    so out of the last 11 battles, 9 have had the same strategys for both players.
    while im not having a go at you mr admins i would like your views pls, many thanks