Welcome to the Forums
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Another Question for admin

Keep in mind no one cheats in this game, but How does one go about obtaining 755 Desert Phoenix vehicles at a cost of $20 million a piece? You do the math.

Iron Nuts,

While I understand where you are coming from with the frustration, the fact is it is absolutely within reason. Some people choose to use real cash OR you really take your time and work on your bases. I thought I'd level up quick to get started and that was a mistake I am now rectifying. I'm not even close to maxing out every base or even having every base but I can spend 10 gold and get 260 million cash. For people that have maxed out their bases they can get BILLIONS of in game cash for just 10 gold. There is no cheating. Some people just really have thought things out and took their time leveling. It is absolutely within reason to have 755 Desert Phoenix Eagles. Just work on your bases and take your time. Save up those gold points !

I understand there are different philosophies to the game, it just seems that there is 3% of the players are worth billions more than other players (at the same level) and most, if not all came from the same alliance. Also just saw the other day a level 500 player sanctioned a level 80 player. There is no way that 80 is going to pop upon the 500 battle board, so how did 500 find the 80 to sanction him?

Iron,

I have written a complaint about this to the devs on this forum. I will tell you EXACTLY how you do it. I was hitting someones mini account I guess and next thing I know I am sanctioned by a level 464 player when I was 90. This went on for days. There was nothing I could do to retaliate. To sanction him cost 650,000,000 (Another thing the devs havent fixed, SANCTIONING IS TOO EXPENSIVE !) Anyways, what you do is click on Top Players and then in experienced tab simply keep moving forward in pages until you find your target. This lists EVERYONE in the game, it may take a while to scroll to your target but they will be listed. Then the game allows you to sanction them no matter what level they are nor even when you've never interacted with them. Its bogus.

I agree the cost of sanctioning someone is way to high. the whole point of sanctioning someone is to get a little revenge on a player that might be attacking you multiple times who you cannot beat yourself. The high costs makes some players helpless against a bully with a high base income.
    Its very unfair in my view.
    The developers might say, well this might entice the bullied player to spend their money on the game to build up their base and military... well this might work with some, but a majority of people who play this game are ether not old enough, cant afford it or don't see the point in spending money on a facebook game and just stop playing.

If you start caring less about the money now and caring more about making this game cool you will end up making more money in the future then you ever would make using your current business plan.

Iron Nuts, I can afford 755 Desert Pheonix's. I make quite a lot of money, but it's cost me in levels doing so. What I did was to stop leveling, earn income, and battle ONLY. This means that I make over 80 million every 45 minutes at my current level (121), that's four Desert Pheonix's per collection time. (I log on using my cell phone to collect when not away from home/while at work and I work 12 hour shifts). Though it would take me a couple of weeks to do so, I could easily do it. I already field over 400 of the Heavy Guns and 400 of the T1-Zeus's, (and that's just my Ground offensive lineup). It's just a matter of priorities, do you want to level quickly and have no income or army, do you want to level slowly and have a deadly arsenal but watch everyone pass you buy, or a mixture? Take your pick. But it's NOT cheating if they save up their pennies and purchase the items, (or use gold).

Machiavelli

Quote Originally Posted by Machiavelli View Post
    Iron Nuts, I can afford 755 Desert Pheonix's. I make quite a lot of money, but it's cost me in levels doing so. What I did was to stop leveling, earn income, and battle ONLY. This means that I make over 80 million every 45 minutes at my current level (121), that's four Desert Pheonix's per collection time. (I log on using my cell phone to collect when not away from home/while at work and I work 12 hour shifts). Though it would take me a couple of weeks to do so, I could easily do it. I already field over 400 of the Heavy Guns and 400 of the T1-Zeus's, (and that's just my Ground offensive lineup). It's just a matter of priorities, do you want to level quickly and have no income or army, do you want to level slowly and have a deadly arsenal but watch everyone pass you buy, or a mixture? Take your pick. But it's NOT cheating if they save up their pennies and purchase the items, (or use gold).

Machiavelli
    What he said

lol, (you have to post ten letters or more so I had to add on to the lol regarding Slaughter's comment)

p.s. I can't currently purchase Desert Pheonix's at my level, Iron Nuts. I'm just stating for you that I could easily field a lot of them if I wanted and was at a high enough level. You don't get access to them till somewhere around 140-160. But seeing as I always keep a few billion in the bank, it wouldn't be a problem to purchase a couple if I wanted to.
    Last edited by Machiavelli; 05-11-2012 at 04:39 AM.

OK i have a serious problem here and would like very much for the ADMINS to answer this for me please!
    Zulu Warriors.. it says i have 49 of them, when i know for a fact i have a few more then that.. i didnt notice till today when i was battling and looked at the details of the battle and only seen 49. when i went to look at my profile it also says 49.. impossible. just today i collected another zulu warroir and it didnt show. i should have a bit more then 50 plus of them.. can the devs fix this??

I really need to stop leveling,but i am inches from Asia and have many WMD's already paid for in hopes i will get stronger once i get there.I guess that is when i stop leveling,i am mid 170's and know Machiavelli has been playing quite a bit longer than me.