Welcome to the Forums

RONIN where are ya ole pal?

come on in and join me in some witty banter about some of our comrades in arms here. we may even get to watch people self destruct on the forum like the old days...

Machiavelli

Finally! Between RAS-Slaughter, Merc-Shadow, and the two of us, I don't think anyone knows about the forums. It's really needed in a game like this. Builds a place where players can debate the finer weak points of their opponents or give helpful information about how they themselves became, (and of course, always were), the greatest damned players in the game.
    I'm gonna start commenting on all my opponents walls, (that allow me to do so), to get the ball rolling. Even if it means I have to sanction them non-stop to get their attention. I've got over 6 billion in the bank, might as well enjoy it. At level 122, I can't purchase anything else useful other than enemies who are pissed off at me and wish to vent their frustrations in highly intelligent and delightful debate formats.

Machiavelli

p.s. If you're nice, I'll invite all three of you to my sanction party.

I have been here too....

Miss Shortcake, you are more than welcome to come to the party this weekend. I'll probably hold it over multiple days/times so everyone can join in. But a billion dollars will be spent and sanctions will be up for grabs!

You can add me to the sanction party list,i made it to the Forum....yeah me

6 billion get u 5 sanctions now its a joke