Welcome to the Forums
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    you all are too funny, but since i was reading back at what the admin said about how the members ladder works, so what happens after you posted over 100 plus? do you become admin? :P

You become a "Senior Member".

Personally I am shooting for the title, "Senor Member". Maybe I'll get lucky and they'll do a typo on my title and I'll get what I want. (sorry, can't get the little squiggle above the "n" in Senor to make it officially Spanish.)

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH WAIT! I am already a "SENIOR MEMBER"!!!
    (means I get an early bird special on gold purchases)

Senior Members usually need some kind of pill,to get it going,what do you use???

Monster Energy Drinks, (lime kool-aid flavor), and Rock Star Iced Tea energy drinks. I shake a little after five or six, but my typing goes up to 150 words per minute, (if you don't mind about 70 mis-spellings per minute due to the shakes). Plus if you drink enough of them, you don't have to sleep for days at a time... I can game for weeks before passing out.

I do not understand

Marcos, look below your name on your post. You are a "Junior Member". You've posted less than a certain number of times.
    Of course you may not understand because you are a "junior", and by understand, I mean both/either of the post ranking system, or the little pill/energy drink for getting it up. Someday, you may grow up to be a "Member". Until then, good luck.

Why have classes of members at all. When you look at some of bitter "tripe" that is put in some clan forums who cares if you are a senior or junior. If you were there in person in some states it would be grounds for legal action.