Welcome to the Forums
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Hello friends,
    Thank you for your hints and suggestions, we have carefully read all your posts so far and yes, we agree that our forum needs ''improvements''; it is in our plans to make it better !
    You are welcome to post more suggestions here, we need you to make this forum a better place.

Are you in politics? That was a wonderful nonanswer/answer......hehehehehe

But seriously, without notifications, threads will take days/weeks to develop, thereby losing all momentum. If most players are like me, they have multiple apps going, and wouldn't return until base collection time. A simple notification will drag us back in (An extra log in) thereby increasing traffic. Of all suggestions, I like this one best,(But unlimited supplies is close)

I would like to 2nd the original idea in this thread(rudely interupted by a couple of.....insert anything nasty here) and say that getting a FaceBook notification of reply's to our threads would make this a much more active forum.I personally do not use my e-mail much and have no use for a notification there.Thanks for listening.......and Machiavelli and Ronin fight like Bitches,and you know what bitches fight like!!

heck i like watching a good old gal cat fight...lol won\'t here me complain from that..lmao... :P

Administrator
    The way Facebook and this forum are set-up right now, notifications through Facebook channels are not possible.
    What we can do, though, is to make a Facebook App Forum (accessible through Facebook, just like the game and having the same database as this Forum - it will act as a Facebook-integrated interface of this Forum).
    Another thing that we can and will do is make a "Latest Forum Threads" section on the game. Thank you for your suggestions!

heres an idea , what about starting up your our browser where we the players can log into without going threw facebook.. download an app and reg. then be provided with an access ID number to ID the user.. i know facebook has its own sets of issues and this would elimnate some of those problems.. but the player has the choice to do both.. just an idea..