Welcome to the Forums
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Notification of responses to topics

I was wondering if this is a doable item.....Currently, forum topics are slow to develop. If persons who had posted could be notified thru their fb account, they, in many cases, would leave whichever other game they are playing, and come play YOUR game!!!!!( I have done some sales,lol) This is a win/win here...Thank you for your consideration, RONIN

I know for a fact that YOU, (the game developers), are very in the know about how much a good forum format can assist a game from previous experience. We gamers not only enjoy a challenge in strategy, luck, and skill, but we enjoy banter, challenges, and comradery that a well placed forum with easy access, (and some admin control of the topic/banter), can provide. Without this banter, your game will suffer somewhat. Your sales too. You are in this for a profit, learn to cater to an audience that not only will provide you with income, (and of course some customer headaches), but also with GROWTH in potential earnings and popularity. You've got an established base of clientele that would like to meet up again. You've just got to give us a good focus spot. This forum could be it.

Provide your clients a REASON to come here... i.e. "Visit the Forum and get a Gold!" "Register your name and setup an account and get 5 Gold!" "Post on the forum and get 3 Gold"

If you did those simple three steps above, you'd experience quite a leap in customer/gamer satisfaction, participation, and possibly growth.

Machiavelli

I shall start the banter.

Machiavelli and Ronin suck... Your armies fight like girls...

Continue please... lol

Oh please, Everyone knows that the "Mercs" are the weakest clan that ever played a war game.. PFFFFT

Dear Mr. Lurks in the Shadows,
    While Ronin and myself do suck, we suck from the teats of god of War, (it's a girl by the way, nothing is meaner than a woman, so the god of war must be a lady). We are mean, viscous, ruthless, and take succor from the very lady that stomps men's hearts and drives them to level cities and continents in order to prove their love, (after which miss god of war simply casts that lover aside for someone who is even meaner and more ruthless, (that's women for you)).
    So yes, we may suck, but we do it with pride and joy, (and as for the girls part, evidently you have not talked to your Human Resources Department lately, girls are now an integral part of any modern army).

Machiavelli

p.s. you can have an all male army if you want. Don't ask, don't tell was repealed.

Quote Originally Posted by Machiavelli View Post
    Dear Mr. Lurks in the Shadows,
    While Ronin and myself do suck, we suck from the teats of god of War, (it's a girl by the way, nothing is meaner than a woman, so the god of war must be a lady). We are mean, viscous, ruthless, and take succor from the very lady that stomps men's hearts and drives them to level cities and continents in order to prove their love, (after which miss god of war simply casts that lover aside for someone who is even meaner and more ruthless, (that's women for you)).
    So yes, we may suck, but we do it with pride and joy, (and as for the girls part, evidently you have not talked to your Human Resources Department lately, girls are now an integral part of any modern army).

Machiavelli
    Viscous. ??? you mean vicious ? l THINK viscous means we're thick......

And yes, ~merc~ afraid of my shadow, We do fight like girls,,hair pullin' testicle crushin', not even the same species girls...so watch yer hiney.....

(Somehow, I don't think I am going to get an answer to my original question).....lol

I'd edit that spelling mishap, but the implication that I am thick is just to good to take out. Makes me chuckle.