Welcome to the Forums

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Machiavelli,

"The main thing is that they all like to fight, play, mock, and type out great responses on the forums"

Given the length of time it takes them to reply, surely you mean bash the keyboard mindlessly with their head dobbers without generating great response, but rather just dribbling all over the thread in question

tom, do you not like ras because they beat you all the time?, well it is a game and a war one at that, the object is to attack and kill.........

Quote Originally Posted by AtticGeneral View Post
    tom, do you not like ras because they beat you all the time?, well it is a game and a war one at that, the object is to attack and kill.........
    Nope, It's because they are stupid enough to spend money on a FREE game. Fuck RASsholes.....that is all

"They are masters of war. Opponents of the weak and the stupid. They fear few, mock..

Sounds to me like a description of successful group whom epitomize the qualities required to flourish in this type of environment. This isn't hold-hands.org and I doubt many people have let slip the dogs of war whilst singing kumbaya...

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Dunsby View Post
    Sounds to me like a description of successful group whom epitomize the qualities required to flourish in this type of environment. This isn't hold-hands.org and I doubt many people have let slip the dogs of war whilst singing kumbaya...

uhm, last hit
    "5 days ago
    You were attacked by !~RAS~! Carpangler.
    You won the battle, gaining 3 experience and taking 171 damage.
    Sanction • Battle • Details"
    Yep, doing real, real well .....RAS. Motto is
    Would you like fries with that
    :-)