Welcome to the Forums

Unable to post any wall bonuses since last night.

I and many others are unable to post anything to our walls from the game. It started last night and I see nothing from the devs. Is this issue being worked on devs ? When I go to post the share button is faded out. Every few successful attacks it keeps trying to post. Its acting as it should except as I said when you attempt to click the blue share button its faded out.

Dearest Mr. Merc Shadow,

My sincerest apologies. I recently purchased a state of the art computer system, installed liquid cooling, a microwave oven, and then also popped Jiffy-Pop Popcorn in the microwave computer while checking my bonuses on All Bonus Checker.
    As it is well known, Jiffy-Pop, when nuked in a microwave, causes minor temporal disturbances. Combine this with my state of the art computer and the fact that I was collecting bonus items from the All Bonus Collector and a very serious mishap, (much to my surprise and avail), has blessed me with a system that is now collecting bonuses before the other players can even post them.
    This is what you are seeing when your wall bonuses are appearing all grayed out. My system collecting them before you can post them, (love temporal anomalies that work in your favor).
    Now if I can only repeat this blessed happenstance with my checking account and retrieve my paychecks for the next year now...

Machiavelli

Try placing a comment in comment section, that had happened to me,(I didn't solve the issue, but they posted) Mine are working now, so (as I say often), IDK..lol

Administrator
    Sorry for the delay in answering this question,
    RONIN - we have also noticed that sometimes you must write something in the comments section in order for the "Share" button to be enabled. This may be something Facebook is working on, we don't have an official explanation for why is this happening yet.

Well,aliens, obviously...