Welcome to the Forums

Thread: Sanction Costs

Sanction Costs

I've begun my reign of terror on the sanction board. For players who have not been wise enough to make themselves expensive, this will be a time of woe.

I do this to make several points:
    1: Sanctions are fun.
    2: While I fell that there should be no minimum, there should be a maximum, as many of the higher level or smarter players have made themselves prohibitively expensive. Or, at least a way for people to pool their money to pay for it. Many players do not have an extra 600-900 million laying around like I do.
    3: Give people some gold as a reward for joining up into the forum to post. Facebook is a "Social Networking Site", we play these games to have fun and SOCIALIZE. If your forum does not pick up speed, your game is dead meat.
    4: Get those "Boss Combat" scenarios going.
    5: Gimme the ability to kill my own sanctions, (actually, this prevents bullying, so I'm not so certain on this point).

Machiavelli

I would like to point out that this is a war game...bullying doesn't pertain here...I mean, your KILLING them, right? Actually, I like to collect my own, so maybe I am biased . Also, anyone should be able to collect a bounty, not just those who aren't allied. I find that a player would rather have a gifting ally get the cash, rather than the guy who attacks him every single day, day in, day out. ( That would seem to fit the definition of bullying,but I digress.)I didn't number my points like Mr. Smartypants, But I still think I made my point.

Dear Mr. Ronin,
    If you are going to leave posts on this forum, it is required that numbering your points of interest/ideas. It makes reading them much more concise and shows that you are of a slightly anal retentive mentality.

Mr. Smartypants

No response to this one, so I will bump it.
    I) Just like to reemphasize that I like to collect my own sanctions,
    II)Wondering if "collective sanctioning" is coming soon
    III)Wondering if any other ideas have been proposed to increase traffic here
    IV)Wondering if Mr. Smartypants notices my use of Roman numerals,uniquely showing my superiority
    RONIN

1: I bow to your superiority.
    2: I'm waiting for collective sanctioning too.
    3: No increased traffic in here, just echoes of us mouthing off for the most part. There is no incentive for anyone to come here, (from what I've heard of people when asking them to post on the forum).
    4: Echo... echo... echo... e c h o . . . o...

you guys are doing a great job, just cant be bothered to reply, these forums are not easy on the eye, unlike w@w

Mr. Ronin,
    I believe that AtticGeneral's post, "hese forums are not easy on the eye", is a definite reference to your looks. I'm certain of this because I KNOW my looks are pleasant, if not damned good...

Bald IS Beautiful.

I think it is way too expensive of a sanction for some players. What can be done to bring the cost down? Any word devs?

Slightly off subject but can we have some more sanctions going up. Perhaps random postings by computer players. These don't have to be big money just the min but would mean a bit more action and newbie players could get some too.

Administrator
    I think it is way too expensive of a sanction for some players. What can be done to bring the cost down? Any word devs?
    We have a set of measures we are working on, we will release them all together. One of them is collective sanctions, where two or more people can contribute in order to sanction one common enemy.

Slightly off subject but can we have some more sanctions going up. Perhaps random postings by computer players. These don't have to be big money just the min but would mean a bit more action and newbie players could get some too.
    Thank you for your suggestion, we will consider it. Let us know if you have other ideas!