Welcome to the Forums
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rankings

Rankings

How are the rankings applied..Is it solely based on money generation, army size and strength, or a combination? ( The reason I ask, is that I am being beaten by someone ranked almost 100 lvls less than me.), I appreciate your busy, but this seems ....odd. Thanks, RONIN.

hmmmm... that is a good question. I'd like to know too

Hmm, all I hear is crickets....So, I've had two questions, neither answered....Starting to get that old W@W feeling, You know, ignored and abandoned......

Quote Originally Posted by RONIN View Post
    Hmm, all I hear is crickets....So, I've had two questions, neither answered....Starting to get that old W@W feeling, You know, ignored and abandoned......
    There is one ranking for experience, one for money, one for battles won, and one for sanctions.

Quote Originally Posted by Arne Hansen View Post
    There is one ranking for experience, one for money, one for battles won, and one for sanctions.
    Not the leader boards....The # on your profile...

Administrator
    Hi RONIN,

We're sorry for the delay,
    The Profile Rank # is based solely on all-time experience (level). It doesn't reflect other stats like attack / defense power, number of fights won or available cash. Thus, a higher rank player does not necessarily mean that you can't win if you battle them.

Good point there, I've beaten many a player higher up in the rankings... they're all wussies, (except for Sneaky Little Fox, Shut Up and Fight Biatch, and some player named "Mona" with a Paulie, Paulie, Paulie shirt for his/her pic).

Machiavelli

p.s. yes Turd Rifle, that means you are in the "Wussie" camp.
    Last edited by Machiavelli; 05-27-2012 at 05:17 PM.

replying to what the admin said about winning against higher ranked players.. take out the 20% boost and see how many can win then, what i see is the 20% boost thats helps those players win..I would like to see the 20% removed, in W@W it was building your armies to the fullest and that was a great war game, i would like to see this go that way as well.. rankings doesnt mean your the toughest, building your army and fighting another player reguardless of there rankings or lvl.. thats where the fight is at..and then these low lvl players who do hit u and when u go to hit them back u cant.. so where is the fairness there? if u hit bigger players then the bigger players should be able to hit u back..

i see the polls were in favour of removing the 20% bonus. are the devs gonna remove it? if so, hurry up, please

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Brito View Post
    replying to what the admin said about winning against higher ranked players.. take out the 20% boost and see how many can win then, what i see is the 20% boost thats helps those players win..I would like to see the 20% removed, in W@W it was building your armies to the fullest and that was a great war game, i would like to see this go that way as well.. rankings doesnt mean your the toughest, building your army and fighting another player reguardless of there rankings or lvl.. thats where the fight is at..and then these low lvl players who do hit u and when u go to hit them back u cant.. so where is the fairness there? if u hit bigger players then the bigger players should be able to hit u back..
    As long as it doesn't finish the same way.......I,too, am in favor of the free for all scenario. And, this thread did get answered, it's solely based on your level