Welcome to the Forums
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Where, oh where has my Machiavelli gone?

Did the sod (actual sod, not English slang) Keel you???? I thought we were going to invigorate the forum with sarcasm and wit, (As you said Abbot and Costello), But I am doing more of a Carrot Top act, solo, with no props.....

I'm back, was away for a week.

You try to be verbose on a cell phone or kindle. It's a pain.
    Plus, yes, the sod did beat the daylights out of me, (plus it was my four day work week, (12 hour shifts), plus an extra shift picked up, plus we had to bring a part of the powerplant up that hadn't been in operation for over a year). It was an extremely trying/tiring week. But I am back.

Missed you too.

Get a Room you 2...this is getting creepy!!!

I finally found this place. nice to see names that I know

Welcome Werclan,glad you made it.Hopefully this will end up getting big!!!!Put out the word

WERCLAN! Howdy ole buddy!

Glad to finally be chatting with someone else besides Ronin, (not EGF Ronin mind you, the original Ronin). He's fun and all, but he keeps digressing to dog ailments and treatments, dishware patterns, and the latest fashions in his AARP Monthly Guide, (it's the dishware patterns that is constantly turning me off, I'm hip on oldster clothing fashions).

Machiavelli

Oh,i see.....you want me to be on the forum then you insult me????? I Fart in your General Direction Sir!!!!LOL

No, no, no. My comments were directed at Mike, not you sir. You're all fishing, hunting, and manly-man stuff. No dishware patterns in your chats.

LOL,I know what you mean.I am not sure about him sometimes.But he does have a boat so i cannot afford to make him mad or i don't get to fish!!

Yes, yes... that old saying is true, it is better to have a friend with a boat than to actually own a boat.