Welcome to the Forums
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I've personally heard of the EFF, but I'm not certain what that even stands for, much less what they represent. The EGF are the Elite Global Forces people, (if you've ever seen "Life of Brian" you'll know what I'm talking about here, "His, (Brian's), desire for the heroine and hatred for the Romans lead him to join the People's Front of Judea (PFJ), one of many fractious and bickering independence movements, who spend more time fighting each other than the Romans.).
    Now don't ask me what the difference is between the EFF and the EGF. It's like the movie above, where the PFJ is not only against the Romans but also against the JPF, (Judean People's Front), the JFP, (Judean Front for the People), and of course the PFFJ, (the People's Front For Judeans)...
    Why do they hate each other as much, (if not more than the Romans), is a mystery. The same goes for the EFF and the EGF as far as I'm concerned, (or know).
    Maybe they were once of the same group and one night at a meeting, (anti-RAS rally), they decided to order pizza and half wanted pepperoni with onions and the other half of the group wanted bacon and jalapenos. This of course is schizm material in any major group which of course leads to bickering, sanction tally comparisons, then anatomical comparisons and analogies, (not nice ones), and then someone throws a chair and all hell breaks out at the meeting in the basement of some comic store with the end result of two disparate but similar groups that hate each other as much as the RAS.
    No one has ever clued me in to these things, KillerCollette, and I'm actually happier being ignorant of the truth as it lets me make up my own fantasies. All I can really say is that you should join a clan if you enjoy group play. Just make certain it is an ACTIVE clan. Nothing is worse than teaming up with part time sissies who never attack anything but pizza and soda pop while playing.

Machiavelli

"SPLITTERS!!!" (He's NOT the messiah, he's just a very naughty boy....)("you'wve heawed of my friend? Biggus...Dickus?)

Favorite movie, going to watch it again, now..

@ Machiavelli,after the pizza and soda they need a Wafer Thin mint.......Just 1 little Mint.

lmao, no wafer thin mints for me. I do creme brulee, apple pie with vanilla ice cream and caramel topping, or decadent chocolate brandy cakes.

mints are for sissies and exploding fat men.

Did you notice Mike's Biggus Dickus was from the wrong Movie,History of the World Part I not life of Brian?I pointed that out to him today It's not often i catch him slipping,but he is older than us so we have to be nice to him And i have not exploded so i must be a sissie!!!

Did YOU notice Mike's Biggus Dickus.......LOLOLOLLOLLOLLLLL

I am glad i could make you laugh,now we just need to get you some Biggus Fishes

Not a peep from any of the newer players on how the game works or what could help...

where are the duel points kept on the boss wins?

you would ask me something I don't know. where do you see duel points?