Welcome to the Forums
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

A Warzone: Armageddon Guide for Beginners

Those of you who are familiar with me from a previous game, (World at War), remember that I made a tutorial/guide for new players in that game. Someone, (who shall remain anonymous), even asked that I make one for new players in this game.

Well folks, I may or I may not. While I do enjoy helping the new players, I don't like making my future competition stronger than I need them to be. I can't always help everyone with FREE advice.

BUT, if you ask here, I may just answer your question. If I don't someone else may. Consider this a "Dear Abbey" section, (if Dear Abbey carried an Uzi, six grenades, and drove a tank to work).

I wish you the best, hope to see you on the forum AND the battlefields, and await a question or two...

Machiavelli

Ok, then I will ask the first question...Why do all the clans wear skirts and pigtails when battling? Does it help their win/loss ratio? (cuz if so, might consider it.)

That is an old, old question that outsiders have always asked about clan members and the answer is two fold, aerodynamics and heat dissipation.
    A skirt allows for the immediate removal of heat in the lower nether regions, easy to pick up and move around in a breeze, (Google Marilyn Monroe and Subway), and allows easy access to weapons strapped onto the inner thigh. *
    Pigtails are natures way of making the head and/or helm more aerodynamic in battle, (and allows the wearer to weave in things like smoking pieces of cloth like Blackbeard the Pirate used to do). Please notice that I stated "head AND/OR helm. Some players prefer not to use a helmet in battle. Many players prefer not to use their head in battle either...
    If any of this helps, I'm glad to have been of service. The clans are a "unclanny" lot, (love puns and that's as close as I could get to uncanny), full of weird but wonderful folk.

Machiavelli

*By weapons strapped to the inner thigh, I am not referring to male parts that can't be named on this forum.

Ugh, All I can see now is ~MERC~SHADOW, charging into battle, mini-skirt akimbo, and brat-handles flying.....

Hey, it's better than RAS-Slaughter. Imagine his hairy, gorilla legs. My poodles have less hair on them than his legs probably do. I swear he'd look like he was running with black, fuzzy pants and a skirt on over top of them.

Poodles....It figures...

what figures? that RAS-Slaughter has poodle haired legs or that poodles are dog-like images of his legs in motion?

Now all I see is You and your valiant war-poodles,(with frikken laser beams on their heads)chasing your be-skirted ~SHADOW~ to a hairy -SLAUGHTER-.......
    Last edited by RONIN; 06-04-2012 at 05:32 PM. Reason: comedy

I have a question. Who are the EFF? Someone was telling me that they are in that clan or group and that is was really good. How do you find where the groups are listed?

Answered yer other post....They aren't listed, But I think that MACH (poodleman) will give you a short list, or maybe he will contact some of his tagged allies ,since THEY should be handling there own recruiting...check back...