Welcome to the Forums

Thread: Missions.....

Missions.....

My question is this..When you do a mission, it has a "get help" function( ie I need help!
    Fred needs help with the "Evacuation Plan" mission in Warzone: Armageddon. Hurry! Only the first 6 friends to help will get a bonus! )..I would like to know, what help am I getting, other than enriching 6 allies? I have monitored the % of mission completed, and it does not change.. RONIN.
    Last edited by RONIN; 06-01-2012 at 04:36 PM.

Ronin, you're forgetting to add, "Please help me ONLY with completing the Mission".

Odds are that they are coming over, moving or re-arranging your furniture, feeding the dog, drinking all your beer, then leaving again before they actually assist you with the mission.

Machiavelli

No beer,(allergic) and no furniture,(divorced)....lots o' dogs, 'tho...Still, seems that there would be evidence of their presence....all kidding aside, shouldn't there be a 1% per helper increase?

Administrator
    Hi RONIN,
    Right now, the mission help feature is for helping your allies only. You don't get anything if one or 6 allies join, but they get free stuff (exp and cash). We will consider your suggestion, thank you.

Consideration is welcome, will try not to overwhelm with ideas,As good ideas get lost, and I'm afraid forgotten.....Apparently, the life-span of an excellent idea is remarkably short, being as it's such a great thing, there is no WAY it could be .....wait, what was I saying??????

It would be a nice feature if the Devs would some how add that feature in to the game.. wait! they did some what sorta.. in the Boss battles you can ask your allies for help and they click and help you out to complete the mission, why can\'t that same feature be added into the normal missions.. also when are new missions coming out?? alot of players have completed all the missions.. would be nice..

I was wondering where all my beer was going,why my T.V. is in the corner now and why my dog weighs 150lbs(She is a sheltie).I guess i have been asking for help too much.But seriously folks,getting at least a % of the mission per person helping off of the mission would be a great addition.

Administrator
    RONIN, the most viable solution will be that if you get 6 members to help, you'll also receive the bonus they receive (exp and cash). If you don't get 6 members, you'll have the chance of re-posting that help request until you get them. We will try to implement this, though is not a priority. Thank you all for your suggestions!

I like this one, it forces the low ally players to friend-up, or miss out on stuff. Thanks