Welcome to the Forums

Thread: The immortals

The immortals

Greetings:

I am THE PHOENIX, Commander in Chief of the WarZone:Armageddon Battle Command Group THE IMMORTALS. Come join our group if you are an honest player who NEVER cheats. We do not wear badges, we do not use game bonus grabber applications which is a form of cheating. We help and protect each other and we never start a fight. However, if we are attacked, we return an attack and battle to the death.

Hmmmmmm... you're a new group I've never heard of before. But I'd reconsider on the "we never start a fight" thingy as this is a WAR game, you not only want to end fights, you want to start fights, win fights, and enjoy fights.

Agree with the old fart...basically, if you don't engage the enemy, you have no relevance ...(Badges? we don' need no stinking badges!!!) LOL

Ronin, you ever seen an "Immortal" in battle? I haven't. I don't think they got very far.

Nope, scuttlebutt I heard was in the nature of a hi-jacked group page,loads of extremely pissed off ex-allies, and lots and lots of attacking...
    Just a rumor,of course.......

ahhhh... I love rumors, rumor mills, and rumor mongers. Especially rumor mongers. They are always next to the fish mongers, but are more smelly.

Would like to be part of your group Daily player & Gift No boots what so ever don't like themand just take away all the hard work and fun for other players.

Need really good Allies like this
    https://www.facebook.com/quincy.d.johnson.1

I am not certain what MightyQ was saying there, but he needs both allies and typing help.

I use game bonus grabber on my phone so I can actually see the dang boss battles. I don`t collect a penny from them acheivments and stuff, I`ll crush the immortals for trying to bad talk bonus grabber. I love bonus grabber, and loathe folks talking about being indestructable.

c`mon.