Welcome to the Forums
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Machiavelli View Post
    Ok, I've still got NO clue who or what the EFF are.

Nothing. I can't post on most of their "Comment" sections, (really? are our posts that scary that you all turn off posting and questions/comments from others?), and those I can post on, NEVER REPLY.

I'd swear that the EFF is run by anti-social cowards if first impressions were anything. But I am patient. Sooner or later one of them will either learn to read or learn to reply, (which also denotes an ability to read).

No Machiavelli, We just feel you're a tedious wankstain on the bedsheets of humanity and are therefore unworthy of being talked too, try again once you've finished your journey though live on the short yellow bus

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by RONIN View Post
    As for the EFF's, they should do their own promo work, but don't think any are on forum as yet...Send messages to players tagged, or wait and if you build properly,they will seek you out...good luck, RONIN

Looking at date we all joined i think you will find i have been here longer than most so you can be sure EFF are here , We just preferred it the way it was . In fact if you go to game page and have the spare hours im sure you would still find many of us commenting on not to change the forum as this ~ an empty boring forum was inevitable .

steve, you hunt ras down. lmao, please stop by and say hello sometime

Sweet, (hold on a second, I've gotta take off my bike helmet and see if I banged it up too much while licking the short bus windows), the EFF can read!

I was beginning to think that Collette would never get a response from the EFF. I had to spam about six members with posts on their profile comment sections to get them here, (yes, I eventually found six EFF players that are not afraid to have posts on their pages).

As for what they represent, it's evidently an anti-RAS mentality, the inability to laugh, and very poor grammar, (the last item is inherently part of the "can't read" territory).

They evidently have their own anti-social anti-RAS page that I must assume is filled with witty banter, EFF "Keep the EFF-ing morale UP cause the RAS are DRAGGING us constantly down!" propaganda posts, and hopefully grammar lessons too.

As for the lone sanction they posted on me, "HHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhaaaa ha ha ha...."
    You really must play harder and try harder. The RAS are much more cruel and mean in battle than that. You couldn't even COLLECT the bounty, (heck, you had to have someone who was level 600+ post it because I think the rest of you can't even afford my bounty).
    I fight the RAS all the time guys. I don't make it my mantra, I just like to fight. Heck, I've killed lots of EFF also, (the RAS are much tougher opponents than you all are.)

So when it comes to recommendations, Collette, I'd say go with the bad guys, the RAS. I'm not a member of that clan, but I've gotta say, they've got a great sense of humor compared to the lame EFF representatives that posted above.

Machiavelli

Sweet, (hold on a second, I've gotta take off my bike helmet and see if I banged it up too much while licking the short bus windows), the EFF can read!

I was beginning to think that Collette would never get a response from the EFF. I had to spam about six members with posts on their profile comment sections to get them here, (yes, I eventually found six EFF players that are not afraid to have posts on their pages).

As for what they represent, it's evidently an anti-RAS mentality, the inability to laugh, and very poor grammar, (the last item is inherently part of the "can't read" territory).

They evidently have their own anti-social anti-RAS page that I must assume is filled with witty banter, EFF "Keep the EFF-ing morale UP cause the RAS are DRAGGING us constantly down!" propaganda posts, and hopefully grammar lessons too.

As for the lone sanction they posted on me, "HHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhaaaa ha ha ha...."
    You really must play harder and try harder. The RAS are much more cruel and mean in battle than that. You couldn't even COLLECT the bounty, (heck, you had to have someone who was level 600+ post it because I think the rest of you can't even afford my bounty).
    I fight the RAS all the time guys. I don't make it my mantra, I just like to fight. Heck, I've killed lots of EFF also, (the RAS are much tougher opponents than you all are.)

So when it comes to recommendations, Collette, I'd say go with the bad guys, the RAS. I'm not a member of that clan, but I've gotta say, they've got a great sense of humor compared to the lame EFF representatives that posted above.

Machiavelli

Bloody hell Blaine, you really are full of shit - talk about verbal diarrhoea, when it comes to sprouting crap on the forum, you sure are in a league of your own

Ever thought that the reason why no ones bothered with you, is because you're not worth the time or effort, and besides, its demeaning to reach so far down the board to hit someone

Now if I can only get the RAS here to comment...

Now if I can only get the RAS here to comment...

You'll probably get a lot more in here for at least 1 post just to claim the 10 gold

PS: It does actually work as I got my 10 Gold

the EFF is a group of kick ass game players

The Effers can be very tender loving care also.... Sometimes..

RAS carnt post here as we are all too busy killing EFF