Welcome to the Forums

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Ok, I've still got NO clue who or what the EFF are.

Nothing. I can't post on most of their "Comment" sections, (really? are our posts that scary that you all turn off posting and questions/comments from others?), and those I can post on, NEVER REPLY.

I'd swear that the EFF is run by anti-social cowards if first impressions were anything. But I am patient. Sooner or later one of them will either learn to read or learn to reply, (which also denotes an ability to read).

Quote Originally Posted by Machiavelli View Post
    Ok, I've still got NO clue who or what the EFF are.

Nothing. I can't post on most of their "Comment" sections, (really? are our posts that scary that you all turn off posting and questions/comments from others?), and those I can post on, NEVER REPLY.

I'd swear that the EFF is run by anti-social cowards if first impressions were anything. But I am patient. Sooner or later one of them will either learn to read or learn to reply, (which also denotes an ability to read).

No Machiavelli, We just feel you're a tedious wankstain on the bedsheets of humanity and are therefore unworthy of being talked too, try again once you've finished your journey though live on the short yellow bus