Welcome to the Forums

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    The Immortals. Small but growing group. Fair game play, use of Game Cheater Apps are Forbidden. We are independent battle commanders and do not wear badges. We help each other, especially in gifting and battle support. To join my battle command, you must be my friend first. I have full Facebook friend quota and a growing waiting list. As soon as a slot opens, I can add you to my group. To become my friend, send me a friend request and put WZA in the subject box.

Quote Originally Posted by The Phoenix View Post
    The Immortals. Small but growing group. Fair game play, use of Game Cheater Apps are Forbidden. We are independent battle commanders and do not wear badges. We help each other, especially in gifting and battle support. To join my battle command, you must be my friend first. I have full Facebook friend quota and a growing waiting list. As soon as a slot opens, I can add you to my group. To become my friend, send me a friend request and put WZA in the subject box.

So, basically you're looking for allies then - At least you're in the right sub-forum for that