Welcome to the Forums
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

The complete list of clans

OK, clan admins, here you go, post up in here to compete for newbs....

Heart`s Of Oak, small group. Fair play policy. Will help with game playing.

What are the advantages of being in a clan? Isn't this a game that's based on your own individual work to get yourself to a higher level. I am fairly new to the games but I need some info

Clan's/Groups can help each other Gary - Hits and tips for one, but helping each other out with battles and boss fights can come in handy - A lot of group members will only posts their links (HP, Cash etc) in their groups page thus removing a source for other players while conveying an advantage to their own members (they get the loot).

Most Clans/Groups will be invite only, and a far few of them had their roots in other games, EFF used to play World War (Note not World at War, whole different game that was) RAT's seemed to have been formed on another game as well.

how to join a clan or make it ?

I know this is crazy but what is a clan?

The Immortals. Small but growing group. Fair game play, use of Game Cheater Apps are Forbidden. We are independent battle commanders and do not wear badges. We help each other, especially in gifting and battle support. To join my battle command, you must be my friend first. I have full Facebook friend quota and a growing waiting list. As soon as a slot opens, I can add you to my group. To become my friend, send me a friend request and put WZA in the subject box.

Quote Originally Posted by The Phoenix View Post
    The Immortals. Small but growing group. Fair game play, use of Game Cheater Apps are Forbidden. We are independent battle commanders and do not wear badges. We help each other, especially in gifting and battle support. To join my battle command, you must be my friend first. I have full Facebook friend quota and a growing waiting list. As soon as a slot opens, I can add you to my group. To become my friend, send me a friend request and put WZA in the subject box.

So, basically you're looking for allies then - At least you're in the right sub-forum for that

I am rambo, and I`m kicking your ass (all of you)

I'M ALSO WANTING TO UNDERSTAND THIS FORUM, AND THE WEAPONS THAT ARE
    NOT BEING LOADED, AS I KEEP GETTING STUCK ON, THE SAME POINTS OF TRACKING THE ACTUAL WAR-LOSSES OR GAINES, CREDITS VERSES VIRUS BUG ISSUES, TO WHOM DO WE JOIN UP WITH AND IS THERE NOT A NOTIFICATION FOR PEOPLE ABOUT THE PURCHASES WHEN NOT TOLD ABOUT THE FORUM, THREADS, AS I WAS NOT BUT IT STOPPED ME AGAIN AS IF A STRANGER TO REDO THE THINGS I COMPLETED.
    I NEED TEAM PERSONS INTERESTED IN THIS GAME. THANK YOU.
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Taufik Hidayah View Post
    how to join a clan or make it ?
    SHOULD i CONTACT MY FRIENDS ON THIS SITE ?