Welcome to the Forums
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    You are very appreciated by not only me but alot of players,ive been in your debt since W@W.If i could i would pay you

EGF Ronin, no debts, you all have made me laugh time and again. Laughter is a wonder way to make a debt paid in full.

https://apps.facebook.com/warzonearm...6810c32d851358

this is the big German guy, Ludwig, and Yvonne needs some help.

I am on it Machiavelli,i will let you know how it goes.

Don't kill yourself on him, I think everyone has given up on killing him. He's just got too much health.
    He's been up there for almost two days or more and is only down to 67%. We need an ARMY to kill someone like that.

Finally made it to the forum, might need advice on how to properly use it....but I am here ;-)

About time! Generally, when I'm using the forum, I find that the keyboard does best. I've tried talking to it, but it never inputs what I say. You can't post things for sale like on Craigslist or Ebay. You can't see what cars are for sale either, like AutoTrader. But you CAN post battle listings, ask questions, answer questions, try out new topics, rant and rave, and spam the heck out of the forum like I do.

the boss battle that is on going still has over 1 million health. Home from work and hitting on him...........help lol

Werclan, there is no way to kill him at this point, (unless EVERYONE joined in). There is too much health and too little time left. I've hit him repeatedly myself, but it takes a dozen higher level players several days to wear down an opponent like that. It's like trying to take down Ken Kostecka.