Welcome to the Forums
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Register Your Boss Fights HERE!!!

Ok folks, I've seen the Boss Fight concept in other games, and while notification via Facebook is great, this system works SO much better.
    What you do, is start your fight, (you can still call out for friends), but POST on this thread WHO you are fighting, the time started, and time left to finish the fight. YOU must also post your fight thread on your home page for others to be able to find when they look you up for the link. (smartest thing to do is post a link to your home page if you wish to make things even easier).
    Once enough people start to use this forum, you'll have people from all over coming here for battle experience, honor points, cash, and the chance to win unusual prizes.
    Think of it. You're full of supplies and health, you log on to this thread, then pick and choose bosses to fight. You can fight one, you can fight many of them. Any time, any level of boss you wish, and it's always there for you to pick and choose from... I've seen listings for over several dozen bosses at a time on similar games to be taken down. You could click on the link, see how much health the boss has, and decide if you wanted to join in or not. You could shop and choose from a HUGE selection.

While I am NOT fighting a boss at this time, I'll add one tomorrow. Right now, I need SLEEP.

Machiavelli

No current battles...

Rebel Leader Ana Mendoza is too powerful for me to defeat alone!
    James needs help in his attempt to defeat Rebel Leader Ana Mendoza. Help them and get a chance of looting legendary items!

EG Ronin, try adding a link, (like the one below), to make it easier for people to find the battle. Otherwise, if they don't know your real name, they can't find the fight.

https://apps.facebook.com/warzonearm...363d91e30ba530

HEY! I just registered and found this post with the boss fights. I tried the link that Machiavelli posted above and it works. took me directly to that boss. that's a great idea and if more people use this, I can fight my pick. I like that. thanks very much. HellsGrasp

AHHHH,the smart approach.I never even thought of that,thank you Machiavelli for showing everyone how stupid i am Seriously though,DOH!!!!

Got a fight for Sheikh Iben al Latif started, (0600 EST, Sunday Morning), feel free to join in.

https://apps.facebook.com/warzonearm...0734608948c6c8

What I did to get the link is to copy the link address from the post for help on my profile page. That link works and will take players to the battle.
    Last edited by Machiavelli; 06-10-2012 at 05:21 AM.

Will Do,Thanks for your help on mine!!!

daisy douglas has boss fight going can't find the rest= https://apps.facebook.com/warzonearm...