Welcome to the Forums
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    I assumed that since you said I'd have to be #7, you already had a 1-6, you sneaky devil.

Thanks to the server problem this morning, I may change over sooner than I expected!

Where the heck have you guys been anyways? I'm about to get multiple Wang Qin's posted on here and haven't seen hide nor hair of you all lately.

p.s. (don't expect to see much hair of me either, (I'm bald), just hide.)

sorry bout that i done the last couple of chinese bosses on my own i will post em here in future .....I said 007 not 7 as well as you are the closest thing to james bond that i could find :-) dashing debonair, and dometopped :-)

ahhhh, the good ole days of James Bond, shaken, not stirred, enemies with golden guns, razor edged hats, and submersibles.

What ever happened to them?

Now, from what I understand, James Bond will be drinking a Heineken at least once in the new movie... I can see Q now, giving him the latest gadget for the job...

"Now Bond, put that down and listen closely! This is a hat that will allow you to drink two beers while freeing your hands up to kill your opponent!"

Name:  james bond in beerhat.jpg
Views: 740
Size:  49.9 KB

Even though drinking beer is a departure from the classier days, (like Octopussy was ever classy), I still like the new James Bond.

p.s. new pic for me...

Name:  WangQin1.jpg
Views: 760
Size:  94.1 KB
    Last edited by Machiavelli; 07-24-2012 at 12:40 PM.

https://apps.facebook.com/warzonearm...adf6bf7b302142

Second Wang Qin to fight, courtesy of Mr. EGF Werclan!

sweeeeeeeeeet badge broski 11 i like :-) welcome aboard i will have to make you admin of our group ............as there's only you and me myself and I at the moment i still get the majority vote :-)

another one https://warzonefb.com/WAFb/images/help-button-hover.png

You definitely want less than 40000 points of damage. while I got supply crates, I didn't get much else. I usually get more for less damage.

I did about 5K less than you and got a couple of good items, but you are right. Between 20-35K damage, you get the most items of real value.

RAS Unknown, my deepest apologies. I did Wang Qin Killer Squad 11 and it cut off the extra "1"... now there are two of us. Dammit, Dammit, Dammit. I know I typed the 11, I even double checked it. (I'm going to write to the devs in the bug section about my name).

Now fix that darned link you posted of a microphone.