PDA

View Full Version : A Battle Error?

Machiavelli
06-15-2012, 03:14 PM
Admins,
I'm getting this issue when ever I attack one certain player in particular and NO ONE ELSE, (I have attached two screen shots from today's battles), and I am curious as to why.
First off, I've got nothing against Mona, the player has done a very good job setting up her/his army and stats and makes a very fun opponent.
My issue is that every time I've battled that player all I get is a "loading..." message and no notifications of wins OR losses. Nothing. I have left the screen times on the bottom right so you can see that they were two different battles, (non-consecutive ones also, I hit other players in between and afterwards to check out loading issues).
As stated, I even go and test out other players and have no issues attacking anyone else. Just this one player. It's been happening quite regularly now over the past couple of days and it's made me somewhat curious as to why this particular opponent causes battle errors.

Machiavelli

Machiavelli
06-15-2012, 03:17 PM
p.s. please fix the glitch. I have no idea if I'm winning or losing and can not look up battle details either, (I'm guessing I'm losing since Mona's pretty damned tough, but I'd still like to know how badly). Mona, my hat is off to you and your talents in the game, you're one tough nut to crack.

Machiavelli
06-15-2012, 03:46 PM
yep, just tried to fight Mona again, (same result).

Machiavelli
06-15-2012, 04:02 PM
And again... I've let it sit there "loading" now for several minutes.

Here's a pic of the player.

8 9

Machiavelli
06-22-2012, 03:31 PM
I don't know if you worked on it or not, but I just battled Mona five times, (won four of the five). The battles are playing out normally now and I can see the results.

admin
06-24-2012, 09:28 AM
Hi Machiavelli,
Yes, we have fixed the error after your post, sorry for not updating this thread sooner.
It was a minor error due to her name (different characters), everything should work properly now,
Thank you for reporting this, let us know if you find any other issues!