PDA

View Full Version : Will there be a sanction board?

~O~HAND OF DEATH
12-12-2011, 03:04 AM
Sanctions are a big part of these war games and I suggest you put one up, W@W had a good one, it should be flashy and something we can really brag about like a picture of who you beat and a big ''BOUNTY COLLECTED'' post above it, there would be copy and pasting going on like mad!

Radu
12-12-2011, 05:21 AM
Hello and thank you for your suggestion! For the moment we have a "Sanctioned Players" board in the "Battle" menu, but we shall consider your recommendation and improve it as soon as possible !

RAS-Slaughter
12-12-2011, 07:55 PM
I agree with Aaron. Sanctions and "Bragging" about sanctions are a HUGE part of the game. And if you could have a list of who got the sanctions that day, it would be even better.

Arne Hansen
12-12-2011, 08:12 PM
How about having a sanctions leaderboard ?
(based on the number of sanctions collected, or the amount of money made from sanctions)

~O~HAND OF DEATH
12-12-2011, 10:05 PM
Yes a sanction leaderboard would be pretty cool but the main thing is the ''wow factor'' of the sanction board. That's where all the wars will really get brewing, People will be dropping coin trying to get those wins including myself, a good bounty board is just an awesome part of a game especially when you finally beat that buttface that's been attacking you non-stop it's allot ~O~fun.

RAS-Slaughter
12-12-2011, 10:58 PM
~O~yeah it is! BWahahahaa

Radu
12-13-2011, 05:41 AM
Thank you all for your suggestions ! We'll do our best to improve the "Sanctioned Players" board and follow your ideas!

~O~HAND OF DEATH
12-13-2011, 07:53 AM
Thanks we appreciate you listening and responding.

[NWO]SANDERS001
12-14-2011, 09:18 PM
A Leader Board Including Sanctioned Kills Would Be Good...Although People Do Tend To Take Advantage And Sanction Easy Kills Just To Lead The Pack. The Weekly Rankings Is Good Leaderboard But Maybe One With Sanctioned Kills...Brave Men Killed. Richest. Strongest Etc Would Be Fun :) And Possibly More Stats.:cool:

[NWO]SANDERS001
12-14-2011, 09:21 PM
Maybe In Our Stats It Could Record The Times You Have Been Sanctioned Also. [NWO]SANDERS001 Sanctioned 1000 Times! Some People Like Being Sanctioned Its Fun And Could Show In The Stats

Radu
12-15-2011, 08:43 AM
Hello ! This is a good idea,we shall consider it ! As for "A Leader Board Including Sanctioned Kills" you are right, people do take advantage and...cheat :) Perhaps we shall work on something in the near future to satisfy you all !
If you have more suggestions, feel free to post them !

Lightening_Jack
01-07-2012, 07:45 PM
Aaron do you honestly think they are going to listen to us mere mortals

Radu
01-08-2012, 11:37 AM
Hello
First of all, I don't understand your irony, but I can assure you that we are trying to 'build' this game considering all our players' ideas and suggestions..
Secondly, 'we' are not '' the cousins of the the guys who ran W@W'' :)
If you have any suggestions or ideas regarding the gameplay,story or items of the game...please share them here

RAS-Slaughter
01-09-2012, 07:41 PM
HAHAHAHAHa, nice post Radu.. Seems like the game is finally catching on a bit. Can't wait for the sanction board to pick up.