PDA

View Full Version : How is this possible?

Iron Nuts
09-27-2012, 07:16 AM
I know this question must have been asked a thousand times, but I don't think any player is fine your (admin) answers. How is it that a player at lvl 516 is, on a daily basis, hitting me at lvl 265? Not only that, I can't get revenge because this player is always in retreat, even after trying several times thru out the day.

AtticGeneral
09-27-2012, 03:45 PM
name and shame, who is it?.

Iron Nuts
09-27-2012, 09:31 PM
Not going there. I want Admin to answer this, but it seems they have not answer.
Come to the table with how this works, admin or explain.

AtticGeneral
09-28-2012, 01:20 PM
meanie, lol

David Doak-Dunelly
09-28-2012, 02:18 PM
Ah Go on Iron Nuts - name and shame

AtticGeneral
09-28-2012, 03:12 PM
yeah, we wanna give him a wegie

RAS-Tommy Gun
09-28-2012, 11:40 PM
Hmmmm, lets see, you posted this yesterday and you said they were level 516.....so the only people in that general area are the following:
41. ChoMan
Level: 521 levels

42. General Bomb D Bastards
Level: 520 levels

43. Titohut
Level: 519 levels

44. Michaek
Level: 517 levels

But........my guess is this guy cause he gets alot of complaints and he levels very fast so he was probably 516 yesterday

39. Private Bowser
Level: 525 levels

just a guess

Iron Nuts
09-29-2012, 08:36 AM
Ding, ding, ding........ we have a winner. Have tried no less than 7 times through-out the day to hit him, always in retreat. All the complaints against him have been the same. I know upper level players can hit the lower, if

1- the lower player hits first then upper can get revenge, but I thought the upper can hit the lower only the same amount as what the lower hit upper

2- the lower player is on the upper's battle board, if this is the case what is a lvl 269 player doing on the board of a lvl 525

As I check this morn, he tagged me seven times. That does not seems like I am on his revenge list. Even though I can beat him, I have not attacked him in several weeks, not to say that I wouldn't, but he is always hiding and I was just trying to move on, but this last week or so it is as though I am his only target.

Being that admin will not give any info on how this works, leads to the conclusion that this player is a part of admin and they can't explain it.

AtticGeneral
09-29-2012, 01:47 PM
the devs do have fake accounts, they think we are too stupid to know, nona, jota,. as for browser, i dont know yet, but i can assure you most ras are hitting him, so the reason you carnt get him, might be because we are.
keep trying

AtticGeneral
09-29-2012, 01:50 PM
do you spend real money on this game, because thats their way.
they find out whos spending and hit them, so they spend somemore. they know we dont like getting beaten, so they hope we spend more,

admin
10-01-2012, 08:05 AM
I know this question must have been asked a thousand times, but I don't think any player is fine your (admin) answers. How is it that a player at lvl 516 is, on a daily basis, hitting me at lvl 265? Not only that, I can't get revenge because this player is always in retreat, even after trying several times thru out the day.

We have checked our logs in order to provide you with an answer, sorry for the time you had to wait. You have been attacking each other since you were both on the same level range. Since then both of you continued to attack each other. You have attacked him through your Revenge List and his Profile and he has attacked you from their Revenge List only (he cannot attack you from your Profile because your level is lower than his). If you continue to retaliate to his attacks, you will continue to appear on his Revenge List and this can go on forever. If you don't wish to fight them any more, let them attack you as many times as you attacked them in the past in order to be removed from their Revenge List (this may be a lot of times, but this is the only way you can stop his attacks, by not retaliating from now on)

the devs do have fake accounts, they think we are too stupid to know, nona, jota,. as for browser, i dont know yet, but i can assure you most ras are hitting him, so the reason you carnt get him, might be because we are.
keep trying

do you spend real money on this game, because thats their way.
they find out whos spending and hit them, so they spend somemore. they know we dont like getting beaten, so they hope we spend more,

We can assure you that this is not and never was our practice. The accounts that you mentioned are not related in any way with the developer or the support team. More than that, those mentioned accounts and many others are banned for cheating and breaking the rules.
We have test accounts in the game, but they are not among the top players and are not used for any other purpose than testing the game play or features at different levels.

Let us know if you have any other questions, thanks!

RAS-Tommy Gun
10-01-2012, 01:38 PM
Thanks for the response devs, Its good to hear that those accounts were finally banned from the game. I don't know exactly what they were doing but I would assume they found a script or hack which let them get free gold. I'm not sure how much info you will give us but I would love to know if this was all one person. I noticed a bunch of accounts all become inactive at the same time.

195. Пола
Level: 314 levels

252. jøţα
Level: 279 levels

274. Srikandi Perampokan Uang
Level: 271 levels

268. 愛
Level: 272 levels

500. HellYa!!
Level: 200 levels

516. ג'ו
Level: 194 levels

653. 谷
Level: 164 levels

665. Sanction Surfer
Level: 162 levels

24. ENERGY WHORE
Level: 625 levels

RAS-Tommy Gun
10-01-2012, 01:41 PM
These three all disappeared at the same time too:

59. tutu
Level: 471 levels

66. ........
Level: 464 levels

74. TURD RIFLE
Level: 445 levels

Iron Nuts
10-02-2012, 07:43 AM
Admin - Not saying that I did not battle with him. As far as the revenge, lower hits higher, higher gets two revenge hits, right? Then explain why he kept hitting me for two weeks, he should have run out of those revenge hits.

Also and this is the good one, miraculously he stopped hitting me the day after this thread started. HMMMMMMM

admin
10-03-2012, 10:57 AM
Admin - Not saying that I did not battle with him. As far as the revenge, lower hits higher, higher gets two revenge hits, right? Then explain why he kept hitting me for two weeks, he should have run out of those revenge hits.

Also and this is the good one, miraculously he stopped hitting me the day after this thread started. HMMMMMMM

The revenge rule is the same for both the lower and the higher player: you get one revenge every time they attack you and they get one every time you attack them. The higher level player can hit the lower level player for as many times as the lower level player attacked them, but the lower level player can hit the higher level player for as many times as they want. Please note that they may have attacked you more times than you attacked them in the last two weeks, but we are counting the overall revenge hits, not only those made in the last two weeks. If you have attacked them through their profile after you run out of revenge hits, you constantly increased this limit over time and if you continue to retaliate (through your Revenge List or their Profile) you will continue to increase it. They may have many days or weeks before they run out of revenges, but eventually they will and when they run out of revenges, they won't be able to attack you any further.

RAS-Tommy Gun, yes, some of the names you posted were all the same person.

Iron Nuts
10-07-2012, 08:43 AM
Thanks for your response.