PDA

View Full Version : Ally Power

hulk
09-28-2012, 02:28 AM
I would like to suggest to the developer of this game to consider using Ally power. A player who have more allies should be given extra advantage on battle against an opponent with less ally. Just as we have during the W@W Game. Thank you

AtticGeneral
09-28-2012, 01:19 PM
hell no, i carnt go back to add me again, still having nightmares about it.

alot of people lost their f/b account over adding too many allies, me included, sorry, bad idea

RAS-Tommy Gun
09-28-2012, 11:49 PM
I second that HELL NO. It will be a huge mistake. Like atticgeneral said, it will become an add me race and the game will be over taken by it. The entire forum and all our game pages will be plastered with add me threads. The skill and strategy to building a strong army will be thrown right out the window. And on top of that it will make all your special "gold" units pointless and I Personally would never spend another dime on this game.

Iron Nuts
09-29-2012, 09:09 AM
One BIG FAT HELL NO. The thought of the "add me" campaign starting all over is more painful than walking barefoot on hot coals.

admin
10-01-2012, 08:40 AM
We have done it this way in order to avoid the frustrations related to the continuous effort of adding new players. Most of our players liked this idea from the beginning, they can spend more time actually playing than always looking for new members. In games where the alliance size is influencing the battle result, most of the times the player with the biggest army wins the fight. Facebook has also gradually increased their security policies and adding unknown people can result in temporarily bans and more frustrations for the players. We have the alliance concept in the game and you can add allies in order to receive more gifts and complete advanced missions, but the alliance size doesn't count in battles.
Please let us know if you have any other suggestions, thank you!

Gordon Hughes
10-03-2012, 04:39 PM
Hell no from here as well.

Machiavelli
10-08-2012, 08:39 PM
Hell NO also. No more "Add Me"!

Joel Vanwijnsberghe
10-25-2012, 03:07 PM
this is nt w@w i only have 150 allies cuse i need them to do the last mission , can not hit ally's so hell no

RONIN
10-27-2012, 09:08 AM
ADD ME !!!!

just kidding, I didn't mind the add me times, have met a ton of nice people. That being said, I will vote against, war should not be a popularity contest

§Akatsuki§Kisame§
10-29-2012, 06:53 PM
I voted no. Openly. I hate having allies. It gets all shady and shit.

Machiavelli
11-28-2012, 12:42 AM
ADD ME! DAILY PLAYER and GIFTS EVERY DAY! ADD ME!!!

Hell no, not again. I still have over 2000 friends on my facebook page that I don't know from the last ADD ME game. I like this much more. Just wish the forum was a little more active.