PDA

View Full Version : Addition of "KILLS" or "ENEMIES KILLED" at the Top Players Awards Section

Air StrikeForce Messiah1
10-16-2012, 09:42 PM
I would like to suggest or propose the addition of "KILLS" or "ENEMIES KILLED" at the Top Players Awards Section to the existing four (4), namely: EXPERIENCED, BATTLES WON, WEALTHIEST, and SANCTIONS. The objective of this is to acknowledge and appreciate the efforts of players aiming to go, specially, for a "non-sanctioned kill" during the regular battle where an opponent is not sanctioned and also for those players aiming for "sanctioned kill" where both cases are very difficult to achieve. I almost always experience challenges and issues when my attempt to go for a "sanctioned kill" failed because there are many bully players who were able to snatch it away from me that cause utter frustration and disappointment and can at least be consoled whenever I have a non-sanctioned kill where bully players cannot, in any way, steal or snatch it away from you. Hope you give a serious consideration on this proposal.

Alex
10-18-2012, 09:58 AM
Hello,

Thank you for your suggestion, we are taking KILLS into account as a new category or its possible combination with the SANCTIONS category. Let us know if you have any more ideas.

Air StrikeForce Messiah1
10-25-2012, 02:36 AM
Thank you for seriously considering my proposal. I have another suggestion: Please allocate more slots for featured items that requires purchase via oil reserves and honor points every time there will have new batches of featured items scheduled for release in the marketplace. Only few can afford to purchase those items that require gold. Hope this helps create more excitement for the game.