PDA

View Full Version : who's stole my money

Gordon Hughes
10-21-2012, 01:32 PM
Hi Devs,
Since your "update" I have been charged 10% to deposit money. As I obtained the 5% discount bonus many moons ago I would like it back. I collect every 90 minutes and that adds up to a lot of "money" being siphoned off to black ops. What with the captcha rubbish and now the money fiddle, the game is becoming a chore not an enjoyment. Look forward to your reply and my cash back.
MINUTEMAN64

Gordon Hughes
10-21-2012, 01:50 PM
PS The bonus safe is showing , but the maths when you deposit money is not 5% deduction but 10% deduction.

admin
10-22-2012, 09:35 AM
Hi Gordon Hughes,

We have checked the deposit money feature while having the safe, with multiple accounts and across several browsers and it worked properly, charging only 5% in all cases. We have also checked your account and everything looks alright. If you experience it again, please post a screenshot or at least the amount that you are depositing and the amount that it's actually being deposited.

Yesterday's maintenance was strictly related to the performance of our server, we haven't updated any of the game mechanics or rules. The captcha problem is related to Facebook's security rules and we are doing our best to figure out a solution for this issue. The fact that it appeared on the same day with our maintenance is just a coincidence, we haven't caused it.

Please let us know if you still have this issue, thank you.

Gordon Hughes
10-22-2012, 10:14 AM
Hi Admin,
Thank you for the reply. The problem has gone after a complete clean of my PC. It happened 3 times to my knowledge , but as you have access to all the relevant data and it was all okay that's great. :) It may have been a glitch my end. Also had the 4th of July front page on opening twice , not sure wether my PC was playing up. Have shouted , swore and smacked it and it seems fine. Will have to go against Gibb's motto of I don't believe in coincidences this time. With the captcha malarkey perhaps I may have been slightly paranoid.
Once again thank you for looking into it, much appreciated.
Gordon Hughes

Machiavelli
10-22-2012, 06:08 PM
Gordon,
my thanks for your "Give a Cash Back Reward" program for my troops. They enjoyed the gift cards purchased with your account to Ikea, Itunes, and Target. Improved morale 100% amongst my men. Please continue with your 10% donations when ever you please.

Machiavelli

Machiavelli
10-22-2012, 06:09 PM
p.s. of course I got a trip to Tahiti, all expenses paid, as my bonus with your missing 5%. The boss always gets first pick of the prizes...

Gordon Hughes
10-22-2012, 06:23 PM
Machiavelli,
Glad to have donated to the troops well being. Bit concerned about Ikea gift cards....not very "manly". Might lead to imaginary person knows what. Nip it in the bud and give them beer tokens.
Of course , hope all you brought back from Tahiti was what you took. ;)
winking smiley face (how camp?)
Gordon