PDA

View Full Version : Morale not re-charging

Pharao
11-03-2012, 12:17 PM
Hi, this is not the first time this happens to me. I used my morale points doing missions and went away for about 12 hours to come back only to find my morale count at 320 ?!! I am not sure how this is possible if I am supposed to gain a morale point every 30 seconds? this happened to me maybe 6 or 7 times. please help!

Alex
11-05-2012, 06:14 AM
Hello,
Is there anything specific related to when this bug appears? Any special routine that you think leads to it?
Problems like this one are not easy to track, but if it persists we will try to replicate it and we'll also check your account for anything abnormal related to the stats.
Thanks.

Pharao
11-06-2012, 12:31 PM
Hi Alex,
No nothing specific as far as I recall just the usual game play.

Alex
11-07-2012, 07:52 AM
Hi,
If it happens again, please provide the following: the time at which you log out and log in and at least a screen-shot of the moment of the log in, with the active window of the game, of course.
Thanks.

Pharao
11-08-2012, 11:32 AM
Just happened again this time did not logout, Just went to bed with my computer on around 2h30 AM and came back at 11 am to find the morale count at 360... as for the screen shot I am having difficulties getting one atm.

Alex
11-08-2012, 12:21 PM
Most of the cases of stats not recharging we've got have been misunderstandings regarding the same account, either on the same computer or someone's Facebook account being used by someone else. Are you positive no one has used your computer in the time frame you say you weren't at it?
Getting a screen-shot can be done with the PrintScreen key and then pasted into any simple image editing software, like Paint.

If you're sure no one used your computer, then we'll need the date and time of your log in and log out - and a screen-shot if possible - and we will check your account's activity in the game.
Thanks.

RONIN
12-04-2012, 04:46 PM
No log out, laptop locked in room. Am unable to make paint function, but Morale was at 30, 7 hours later(left laptop on, in sleep mode)
This has happened 5-6 times now.
Ronin

Alex
12-05-2012, 05:29 AM
Ronin,
Is this happening only when you leave the laptop in Sleep, without logging out? Or any of these factors alone?

RONIN
12-05-2012, 10:40 PM
I believe it is only happening in sleep mode, when not logged out.

Pharao
12-06-2012, 02:27 AM
I believe it is only happening in sleep mode, when not logged out.

Same here...

Alex
12-06-2012, 12:21 PM
Hey guys,
It's normal to not see the updated value of stats when returning the PC/laptop from Sleep and looking in the same browser tab you left the game in. But that does not affect the calculation of stat values on the server so the game will still know the correct values when you return to it.

To be sure of this, next time you return to the game from Sleep mode, please don't do anything with the tab you left it in, but open the game in a new one - don't close the other one yet - and you should see the correct values for the stats. Please do this when you have the opportunity and report back if you still don't see the correct values.
Thanks.

RONIN
12-07-2012, 07:19 PM
I have tested your theory, (unwittingly), And you are correct. If you start to play on the screen where your stats have stopped, those are now your stats, and no amount of refreshing will help(apparently, whining does not help, either)
At that point, your laziness has burnt you.....
*sigh*RONIN

Alex
12-10-2012, 05:03 AM
So opening the game in a new tab "fixes" the problem, right?

RONIN
12-10-2012, 03:08 PM
As long as you don't click anything.yes.