PDA

View Full Version : some questions to dev from a top player

Joel Vanwijnsberghe
11-15-2012, 02:40 PM
hello , 1 ) why i need to wait so long time before i can heal , in the evening i can wait 111 sec not in the morning , whit 1625 supplies do you have idea how long it takes before i emty? i need to go to work in the morning 2) why if you have 100 health or 450 you not do more damage to a boss , is health skills a waste? you need to heal same time if you have 100 or 1000 health , i see no logic in this
3) att rules here , all weapons and loot weapons have a lot att , def real the underdogg here
strong players need defence to........
thx if you reply

Alex
11-16-2012, 06:17 AM
Hey Joel,
I'm not sure what your first question was, but if you are asking if healing depends on the time of day, I can tell you it certainly doesn't.
The health amount does count in Boss fights, but we are indeed looking to refine the formula for its importance, so please have a little patience for that.
The ratio between attack and defense items is generally balanced so the rest is left to how every player manages his army/items. An exception to that is found on certain bosses, where some might give more attack loot while others offer more defense.
My pleasure.

Joel Vanwijnsberghe
11-16-2012, 11:38 AM
thank you alex to reply ,
my english not so good ,
this was my first question : You need to wait another 108 seconds before you can restore your health.
why we can not heal so much we want? it real takes a lot time to empty my supplies
nr 2 nice to see you will always upgrade this game :-)
have a nice day

Alex
11-16-2012, 11:51 AM
The healing time recharge is there as a small measure against battle spamming, although I agree it doesn't necessarily do a great job. I'll bring it up with the rest of the team on Monday and we might consider it for a future update.
A great day to you too.

RONIN
11-17-2012, 11:06 AM
Am wondering who the top player is....lol

Joel Vanwijnsberghe
11-22-2012, 02:34 PM
it sure not you

Machiavelli
11-27-2012, 07:50 PM
I thought that Conan the Domesticator was the top player... He's wicked with a feather duster.

Not to be confused with Conan the Destroyer, King Conan, or Conan. This Conan is kind of, ummmmm... more domesticated and keen on feng shui.

Alex
11-28-2012, 04:48 AM
Guys, let's keep it civil, please.

Machiavelli
12-07-2012, 10:31 AM
That was MY profile pic, Alex. It was left over from a while back on a site we were both on together. Joel has seen it before and knows that there was no malice in it.

Besides, I think the feather duster compliments my sword nicely.

Alex
12-07-2012, 11:58 AM
No hard feelings, Mac. I applaud your courage of bringing a duster to a sword fight. Or is it the other way around...

Machiavelli
12-08-2012, 12:33 AM
You can carry a feather duster anywhere. It's my main weapon of choice. The sword only gets used in emergency cleaning.