PDA

View Full Version : skill points

!~ R.A.S ~! NightMare
07-16-2012, 05:57 PM
im not trying to get the removed ether tho i would like too see them gone but i think every 10 levels or something they should have a limit on the skill points so a level 10 doesn't have 500 skill points and can take out a level 100

pretty much make it like every 20 levels or 10 levels u can buy so much skill points then u gotta wait another 20-10 levels too but some more.
this way everyone has a chance, and not the person who has the most money n the skill points

Old Man
07-17-2012, 02:05 PM
I definitely agree with you. Having a set maximum purchase amount every 20 levels as you suggested sounds good. Realistically, what's the point of playing if a level 50 buys 5000 skill points?

AtticGeneral
07-18-2012, 11:45 AM
but skill points cost real money, for which this game was invented for. the devs have to make their doe some way.
but in general i agree.

!~ R.A.S ~! NightMare
07-18-2012, 09:10 PM
they would still make there cash im not saying take them out completely im saying just have a level requirment so a level 10 can buy 5 skill points only like 3 times as a example they still make cash

Christopher Ian King
07-28-2012, 12:09 AM
I agree with you but like the other guy said they do this for money so it makes more sense to let someone get all those points.

Harold Chadwick
07-31-2012, 10:41 AM
The problem is not that people can buy skill points. IMO the problem is that the devs have a messed up the combat ratio with the skill points.It should be how it was in the old World at War game no multipliers if you have 5000 def points good on you and you shouldn't be beat by a lower level with 500 attack points until the get rid af there present formular this game wont move forward and grow

!~ R.A.S ~! NightMare
08-24-2012, 02:37 AM
The problem is not that people can buy skill points. IMO the problem is that the devs have a messed up the combat ratio with the skill points.It should be how it was in the old World at War game no multipliers if you have 5000 def points good on you and you shouldn't be beat by a lower level with 500 attack points until the get rid af there present formular this game wont move forward and grow

yeah they still need a level requirment cause a level 10 will max out his credit card who knows what his limit is

my point is 5000 or 500 defense/ attack still can over power a level 100 easily i think combat ratio for skill points like maybe .002% they help. not 30-50% that's unfair and its making everyone quit cause they messed up on the combat ratio cause once again lower levels like 50-100 can over rule

money = power = overrule the game..

admin
08-27-2012, 08:14 AM
Thank you all for posting your thoughts on this topic. We will think about some changes in this area, making it a more transparent feature for all of you. Let us know if you have any other feedback here.