PDA

View Full Version : In-Game Currency Transfers (both money and gold maybe?)

cysto
07-18-2012, 11:01 AM
Maybe one of your allies spares a couple million dollars he doesn't mind sending to you? Maybe you are in an urgent need of some cash or gold and your ally is ready to share? I find currency exchange and transfer necessary in this game, for some players own huge piles of money and are ready to give some of them away...
I am aware of the abuse that could result from such a feature, that's why some limitations might be added, like a sending limit in 24 hours, as well as a receiving limit, in addition to disabling the feature for any member below the a certain level, 20 for instance.
I'd really like to see this feature implemented in the game. I hope to hear from you soon.

Machiavelli
07-18-2012, 06:44 PM
Hmmmm... gifting cash, as old as the Christmas holidays.

I could see a gift of maybe $2000 to $5000 per level, once a day, (on your gift board). Or maybe a percentage of your banked money, (say 1 percent). While it isn't much, it would allow you to help out players daily. Plus, a player that is level 200 could send out $400,000 to $1,000,000 per day per gift if they really wanted too with the first method. And for newer players, that would be a huge bonus, (albeit, I could also see limiting it to players level 50 or higher to be able to receive/use).